Back To The Basics

Bryanna POV

It's The Next Morning And Bryson And I Are Just Chilling. We Still Tryna See What We Gonna Do Today. I Kinda Wanna Go Over My Dad's House. I Told Him About What Was Going On Between Bryson And I. He Was Mad At First But Then He Said It Was An Obstacle. He Said He And My Mom Went Through That Before. So He Kinda Talked Me Into Talking To Him. I Also Told Him That Im Pregnant. He's Kinda Excited But Was Kinda Upset That Im Not A Virgin Anymore. But I Love Bryson So That's Why We're Where We Are Now.

Bryson: So Does This Mean We're Back Together ?
Bryanna: Yessss
Bryson: Okay Cool. So What Are We Gonna Do Today ?
Bryanna: Well I Have A Doctor's Appointment Today. Wanna Come ?
Bryson: Duhhhh.
Bryanna: Well Let's Get Dressed.

We Took A Shower And Did All That Jazz. Then We Got Out, Dried Off, Lotioned Up And Put On Our Undergarments. I Went To The Close And Pulled Out My White Crop Top, My Short Overalls, And My Timbs. Im Showing A Little But Not Alot So Im Tryna Wear As Many Crop Tops I Can Before I Get Big. I Curled My Hair And Did A Half Up, Half Down Hairstyle. I Did My Everyday Makeup Routine. I Put On My Jewelry And Sprayed Perfume On Me. Bryson Had On A White And Black "Trapsoul" Shirt, Some Black Joggers And Some White Forces. He Put On His Black And White Nike Hat And His Gold Chain. I Grabbed My Purse And Phone. He Grabbed His Wallet, Phone And Keys. We Got In The Car And Drove Off. We Went To My Midwife And I Signed In. We Waited For Like 5 Mins And They Called Us Back. I Went And They Weighed Me And Things Like That. Afterwards, I Went And Sat On The Table Thingy Waiting For My Midwife To Come In. After She Came In, She Looked At Bryson Then Looked At Me.

Midwife: Hey Bryanna. How Are You ?
Bryanna: Im Fine. This Is Bryson, The Baby's Father.
Midwife: Nice To Meet You. Im Doctor Boyce.
Bryson: Nice To Meet You Doc
Dr.Boyce: So How Are You Feeling Bryanna ?
Bryanna: Im Actually Doing Good. I Got Passed The Throwing Up Everything Part So Im Feeling Good.
Dr.Boyce: Okay Good. Have You Been Taking Your Prenatal Vitamins I Gave You ?
Bryanna: Yes I Have.
Dr.Boyce: Okay Good. Let's Take A Look At The Baby

She Got The Gel And Applied It To My Stomach. I Kinda Jumped Because It Was Cold. She Put The Little Device Thing On My Stomach And Moved It Around.

Dr.Boyce: The Baby Looks Pretty Healthy, Which Is Always Good. But We Still Cant Tell The Gender.

She Turned The Screen Off And Rubbed The Gel Of My Stomach. I Buttoned My Overalls Back Up.

Dr.Boyce: So Everything's Good. Just Keep Taking Your Prenatal Vitamins And Everything'll Be Okay. Just Sign Out At The Front Desk And You're Good To Go.
Bryanna: Okay. Thank You Doc
Bryson: Yeah. Thanks So Much Doc.

Afterwards, We Signed Out And We Left.

Bryson: So What Do You Wanna Eat ?
Bryanna: Uhhh Zaxby's ?
Bryson: You Gone Turn Into Zaxby's.
Bryanna: You Know I Love Zaxby's But Afterwards, Can We Go By My Dad's House
Bryson: Yeah Baby