Crashing Down

Bryanna POV

I Hopped Up And Grabbed Bryson. He Threw A $100 On The Table And We Drove Off. As We Got On My Street, All I Saw Was Red Lights And Blue Lights. We Pulled Up To My Apartment And They Was Putting Out The Last Of The Fire. I Pulled My Hair Into A Messy Bun And Got Out And Started To Walk Up To My Apartment. They Finished Putting Out The Fire And The Officer Tried To Stop Me But I Continued To Go Inside. I Walked Inside To See Everything I Worked For Gone. I Was Trying Extremely Hard To Hold In My Tears. I Ran Back Outside, Not Bearing To See Anymore. I Broke Down On The Ground. Bryson Ran To My Aid And Just Held Me. The Firefighter Came Over To Us.

Firefighter: Well The Fire Started With A Glass Of Water And Some Flat Irons. But Luckily Some Things Survived.
Bryanna: *Sobbing* It's Gone..... Everything I Worked Hard For Is Gone.
Bryson: It's Okay Babe. Im Here. I Got You.
Bryanna: *Sobbing*

He Picked Me Up And Carried Me To The Car. I Just Sat There With Tears Rolling Down My Face And Just In Silence. As The Firefighters And Police Left, Bryson Ran Back To The Car. He Got In And Drove Off. He Held My Hand As He Drove Off.

Bryson: Where Do You Wanna Go Tonight ? My House Or Your Dad's ?
Bryanna: Your House
Bryson: Okay.....

He Kept Glancing At Me.

Bryson: Do You Wanna Talk About It ?
Bryanna: Maybe In The Morning
Bryson: Okay.

I Fell Asleep And Was Gone For The Rest Of The Night.

Bryson POV

I Feel Really Bad For Bryanna. Everything She Worked For Is Gone. But I Can Only Think About The Positive. I Can Think That It's Just A Sign That Greater Things Are Coming For Her.

Bryson: Do You Wanna Talk About It ?
Bryanna: Maybe In The Morning
Bryson: Okay.

5 Mins Later, I Looked Over And She's Sleep. I Figured She Wasnt Hungry So I Drove Straight Home. I Pulled Up To My House And I Got Out. I Walked Around To The Passenger Side. I Picked Her Up Bridal Style With Also Her Purse And Heels In My Hand. I Closed The Door And Went Inside. I Put Her Down On My Bed And Went To My Drawer. I Grabbed An Oversized Shirt. I Took Her Dress Off And Put The Oversized Shirt On Her. I Mean I Seen Her Naked Plenty Of Times. Afterwards, I Put The Covers Over Her And Put Her Phone On The Charger. I Went Into My Bathroom And Took A Piss. My Closet Is In My Bathroom. So I Just Took Off My Clothes And Kept On My Underwear. I Walked Back Into The Room And See Bryanna Sitting Up Crying. I Walked Over And Sat On The Bed. I Got Under The Covers And Slid Over In The Middle. I Picked Her Up And Put Her On Top Of Me. She Laid Her Head On My Chest And Started Sniffling. I Wiped Her Tears Away And Kissed Her Forehead.

Bryson: It's Gonna Be Okay Babe. I Promise.

Afterwards, We Both Fell Asleep.

---------Next Morning---------
Bryanna POV

I Woke Up On Top Of Bryson And I Kinda Rolled Over So I Wouldnt Wake Him. I Went The Bathroom And Tinkled. I Got Finished And Looked In The Mirror. I Had Makeup All Over My Face. I Snickered And Took A Wet Towel And Wiped It Off. I Walked Back Into The Room And Sat On The Bed. I Grabbed My Phone And Saw That My Dad Called A Million Times. I Called Him Back. It Rung....

Bryanna: Hello
Dad: HELLO ! BRYANNA ???
Bryanna: Yes Dad
Dad: Where Were You ? I've Been Worried Sick.
Bryanna: Im Okay Dad. Im At Bryson's. As Soon As I Got Here, I Went To Sleep.
Dad: Oh Okay. I Heard What Happened. Im So Sorry Sweetheart.
Bryanna: It's Okay. I Just Wanna Go Back Because The Firefighter Said Some Things Survived So I Wanna Go Get Them. So Can You Come Pick Me Up So I Can Get Them.
Dad: Sure Sweetheart. Be There In 15.
Bryanna: Okay

I Hung Up And Kinda Shoved Bryson. He Woke Up.

Bryson: Wassup Babe
Bryanna: My Dad's Coming To Get Me So I Can Get The Things That Survived In The Fire.
Bryson: Okay

He Got Up And Went Into The Bathroom To Take His Morning Piss. Luckily I Have Extra Clothes Here So I Just Threw On My PINK Black Joggers, My PINK Black Jacket And My Black And White Roche's. I Brushed My Teeth And Put My Hair In A Ponytail. I Put On One Of Bryson's Nike Hats. I Also Put In My Diamond Studs.I Heard My Phone Ring. Its My Dad Basically Letting Me Know He's Outside. I Grabbed Phone And Purse. Bryson Looked Up From His Phone.

Bryanna: Im Leaving Babe
Bryson: Okay. Are You Okay Tho ?
Bryanna: Yeah.
Bryson: Okay. Just Making Sure
Bryanna: Gimme Kiss.

We Kissed And I Left. I Got Into The Car With My Dad And We Left. We Pulled Up To My House And I Took A Deep Breath And Got Out The Car. I Walked In And Everything Was Destroyed. I Went Into My Room And It Was Completely Destroyed As Well. But Some Of My Clothes Were Saved And My Shoes. I Grabbed Those And Got The Rest Of The Surviving Things. I Realized My Cad Was Still Outside And I Had My Keys So I Told My Dad I Would Drive Back To His House. After I Put Everything In My Car, I Walked Up To My Dad. He Wrapped His Arm Around Me

Dad: You're Okay Kiddo ?
Bryanna: Im Okay Daddy. Im Just Glad I Have Another Place To Go And Call Home.
Dad: And You Can Stay As Long As You Want
Bryanna: Thanks Daddy
Dad: You're Welcome Princess.a

We Got In Our Separate Cars And Drove Off.