Birthday Fun

Outfit In The Media....

Bryanna POV

We Got To The Club And We Saw All Our Friends In The VIP Section. Our Friends Include Dj And Harmony, Jamal And Erica And Kehlani And Kyrie. Kehlani Is My Girl Bestfriend. We Been Knowing Each Other Since High School. Jaylen Wasn't Able To Make It Because His Boss Wouldn't Let Him Off But He Said He's Gonna Make It Up. We Headed Over To VIP And We Started To Turn Up. Me And My Girls Went On The Floor And We Heard All Our Favorite Songs And He Were Getting It. Then Work By Rihanna And Drake Came On And We Started Grinding And Rolling Our Hips. I Felt Around Arms Wrapping Waist While I Was Rolling My Hips. I Knew It Was Bryson So I Kept Going. Then I Started Twerking And He Was Loving It. We Ended Up Getting Drunk But Not Too Drunk. After A Few Hours, We Headed To The Car. We Went To The Car And Drove Home. I Think Im Ready If You Catch My Drift. I Started Kissing On Him While He Was Driving. I Was Chuckling And We Pulled Up To The House. We Got Out And I Jumped On Him While We Were Kissing. We Walked In The House And Went To The Room. He Started Stripping And He Threw Me On The Bed And Started Eating His Meal. This Feels Soooo Good. No Wonder Why People Loves It So Much. I Was Moaning Uncontrollably. Then We Was About To Insert.

Bryson: Are You Sure About This ?
Bryanna: Im Sure

He Went In Slowly And It Hurt Like Hell. I Started To Tear Up But I Turned To The Side Because I Knew If He Saw Me, He Would Stop. But As He Kept Going, The Pain Went Away And It Turned Into Pleasure. It Felt So Good. He Started Going Fast And I Was Enjoying It. After A Few Hours Later, We Got Into The Shower. We Washed Up And Got Out. Afterwards, I Put On My Shorts And A Sports Bra. I Put My Hair Into A Messy Bun Since Bryson Sweated It Out. I Took Off My Makeup And Went To Sleep.

A Couple Of Months Later..........

A Couple Of Months Have Went By And Bryson And I Are Still Together. I Finally Got An Apartment Although Bryson Wants Me To Stay With Him. I Still Bought The Apartment Tho Just In Case. But Bryson Has Been Very Distant. He's Been Claiming He's Claiming He's At The Studio Or He Spent The Night At His Friend's House. Imma Just Leave It Alone Because I Really Love Him. Right Now, Im Going To Lunch With My Daddy. I Got In The Shower. I Basically Just Did My Normal Shower Routine. I Pulled Out My White Blouse, My Jeans And Some Nude Heels. I Curled My Hair And Put On My Jewelry. I Did My Daily Makeup And Grabbed My Purse, Phone And Keys. I Went To My Car And Went To This High Class Cafe Called Prive. We Sat Down And Made Small Talk. Did I Mention Bryson's At The "Studio". We Did That And Had Small Talk. We Ate And Left. I Came Back To Bryson's House And Saw His Car. I Walked In And Hear His Voice From Upstairs. I Walk Upstairs And See Him And This Girl Under The Covers. I Held In My Tears. I Took Off My Heels Quietly And I Saw Her Weave Out Of The Cover. I Ran Over And Grabbed Her Hair And Just Started Swinging. I Was Fighting Her And She Was Fighting Me. She Fell On The Floor And I Stomped Her Ass. Bryson Got Me Off Her And I Got Loose From His Hold. I Put My Shoes Back On And Grabbed My Things. I Ran Down The Stairs As Bryson Ran After Me.

Bryson: Babe. Bryanna !
Bryanna: I Have Been Holding You Down, Sticking By Your Side, And Been There Throughout Everything.
Bryson: Im Sorry.
Bryanna: Oh And By The Way, Im Pregnant.

And I Walked Out.........