The Sequence

Yanna POV

I Woke Up To Find Bryson Next To Me.  I Got Up To Use The Restroom. I Did My Business And Went Back Into The Bedroom. I Went Downstairs And Started Breakfast. I Cooked Pancakes, Eggs, Grits, Bacon And Sausage. I Was Almost Finished. As I Was Flipping The Pancakes, I Felt Arms Wrap Around My Waist. I Knew It Was Bryson. I Smiled And Turned Around.

Bryson: Morning Beautiful
Yanna: Morning Handsome
Bryson: What Are You Cooking For Me On This Fine Morning ?
Yanna: You Will See When Im Finished

He Kissed My Cheek And Ran Back Upstairs. I Finished The Food And Fixed Bryson's Plate. I Called Him Down. I Sat His Plate On The Island. He Came Down And Sat On The Island. I Poured Him So Orange Juice. I Then Fixed My Plate And My Orange Juice. I Sat It On The Island. I Leaned Up Against The Island. We Made Small Talk As We Ate.

Bryson: So What You Wanna Do For Your Birthday ?
Bryanna: Idk. Maybe Go To A Club
Bryson: Okay. Cool
Bryanna: Yeah
Bryson: Well What Are You Doing Today ?
Bryanna: I Was Actually Going To Lunch With Jaylen.

Jaylen Is My Closest Cousin, Almost My Brother.

Bryson: Ohh Okay.
Bryanna: But I Did Wanna Go To Dinner With You Tonight
Bryson: Okay. Cool. I'll Make Reservations.

I Stood Between His Legs. I Kissed Him And Started To Clean Up. He Helped Me Then Afterwards, He Put On Some Clothes And Grabbed His Phone And Keys.

Bryson: Well Imma Go To The Studio
Bryanna: Okay.

He Wrapped His Arms Around My Neck And As I Wrapped My Arms Around His Waist. We Kissed.

Bryson: I Love You
Bryanna: I Love You Too

We Kissed Once Again And He Left. I Got In The Shower And Did All Of That Jazz. I Lotioned Up And Put On My Undergarments. I Put On My Black Leggings, Black PINK Sports Bra, A Baseball Jersey, And My Jordans. I Wet My Hair And Do A Curly Half Up, Half Down Style. I Put In My Diamond Studs. I Did My Everyday Morning Routine. I Grabbed My Purse, Keys, And Phone. I Get In My Car And Drive Off.