If You Knew Better, You'd Do Better

Bryson POV

I Watched As The Love Of My Life Walked Out In Tears And Hurt. On Top Of That, She's Pregnant......With My Baby. I Ran Upstairs And Told The Girl To Get Out.

Bryson: Get Out
Girl: But Bryson......
Bryson: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE

She Grabbed Her Things And Left. I Just Sat On The Bed Crying. I Was Full Of Rage, Anger And Overall Madness. I Was Mad At Myself For Doing This To Her. My Baby Didnt Deserve This. I Gotta Get Her Back. She Means The World To Me.

Bryanna POV

I Ran To My Car And Cried. The Guy Who I Loved Most, The Guy Who Took My Virginity, The Guy Who Was My Forever. I Just Drove. I Dont Know Where To But I Just Drove. I Found Myself At Jaylen's House. I Ran And Knocked On The Door. He Opened The Door And I Fell Into His Arms Crying. He Just Held Me. He Was The Only One Who Knew I Was Pregnant. We Walked In And Sat On His Couch.

Jaylen: What's The Problem ?
Bryanna: He Fucking Cheated On Me
Jaylen: He What ?!?
Bryanna: He Cheated With Some Nappy Weaved Ass Hoe. I Went To Lunch With My Daddy And Afterwards, I Went Back To Bryson's House And I Went Upstairs And I Saw Them Under The Covers.
Jaylen: I Quietly Took My Heels Off And I Ran Up On Her Ass

At This Point, I Was Done Crying. I Knew Something Was Going On But I Just Couldn't Put My Finger On It. My Tears Went Away So Fast. Me And Jaylen Both Laughed.

Bryanna: But Yeah, Im Just Gonna Go To My Apartment And Sleep It Off. But I Have To Go Over There Tomorrow To Get My Stuff.
Jaylen:  I'll Come With Yoh
Bryanna: Okay. I'll Call You.

We Hugged And I Left. I Went To Zaxby's Because That Was Gonna Make Me Feel Better. You Could Tell I Was Pregnant Because I Ordered Some Honey Barbeque Wings With Some Fries, Some Chicken Tenders With Fries And A Birthday Cake Shake. It Was So Good. I Went To My Room And Took My Makeup Off. Then I Threw My Hair In A Bun And Took A Shower. Afterwards, I Put On Some Nightclothes. I Laid Down And My Phone Started Blowing Up. It Was Bryson. He Was Calling A Million Times And Texting Me A Million Times But I Didnt Reply. I Just Put My Phone On Do Not Disturb And Plug It Up To The Charger And Went To Sleep.