Maybe

Bryson POV

I Been In Deep Depression Ever Since She Walked Out On Me And She's Carrying My Baby. I Dont Know What I Was Thinking. I Had A Good One And I Just Let Her Slip Threw My Fingers. But The Only Thing I Could Turn To Is Music. I Paid For A Studio Session, So I Could Work On My Album And Get This Stuff Off My Chest And Into The World. I Got Up And Took A Shower. I Got Out And Dried Off. I Lotioned Up And Put On My Boxers. I Threw On Some Grey Joggers, A White T Shirt, And My Carmine 6's. I Put In My Earrings, Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. I Put On My Watch And Threw On My Nike Hat. I Grabbed My Notebook And My Beats. I Threw Them Into My Backpack And Headed Into The Studio.

Once I Got There, I Went Into The Booth And Let Everything Out.

Right My Wrongs

Could It Be You Calling Me Down........
My Foolish Heart Turns At The Stars......
All That I Am, Is All That You See.......
You Dont Need Nobody Else And You Putting This All On Me....
Forgive Me

There's A Time And A Place For All This
This Is Not The Place For All This
Is There A Reason Why You Saying All This
Can We Talk About It Later
I've Gotta Right My Wrongs
With You Is Where I Belong
You Been Down From The Go
Recognition Is What You Want And Its Something That I Should Know.
Something That I Should Know
All The Things That You Been Through
Girl I Never Meant To Put You Through It Twice No.

I Just Let Everything Out And There Was No Holding Back.

The Next Day

Bryanna POV

Im Still Heartbroken By Bryson. Im Starting To Get Over It Tho. Right Now, Im Getting Ready. I Agreed To Meet Bryson For Lunch. I Already Took A Shower So Im Putting On My Clothes. I Put On My Brown Romper With My Dark Brown Heels. I Straightened My Hair And Put On My Jewelry. I Grabbed My Keys, Phone And Purse And Headed Out. Hopefully This Goes Smooth. I Got Out Of The Car And Saw Him Sitting Outside. He Looks Good But I Just Put On My Raybans And Went And Sat Down.

Bryson: Hey
Bryanna: Wassup
Bryson: How Are You
Bryanna: Im Good. You ?
Bryson: Im Making It
Bryanna: That's Good.
Bryson: I Guess. I Just Wanted To Apologize For All The Things I've Done To You. With This Whole Previous Situation, I Really Wasn't Thinking And I Just Let You Slip Through My Fingers. Im So Sorry. If You Take Me Back, I'll Be Better.

I Started To Tear Up But I Held It In.

Bryanna: All I Wanna Know Is Why ? Why Did You Cheat ? Why Was You With That Girl ?
Bryson: I Dont Know. I Met Her At The Bar. We Had A Couple Of Drinks. I Never Intended For It To Go As Far As It Did.
Bryanna: But You Still Did It. *Crying* All I Ever Did Was Love You. We Been Bestfriends Since Our Fucking Childhood. I've Liked You Ever Since And For You To Take My Virginity Then Just Leave Me And Go Cheat With Some Crusty Weave Ass Hoe Is Low Down Bryson. Im 2 Weeks Pregnant With Your Child And You Had The Nerve To..........You Know What, Im Done.

I Just Got Up And Walked Out. I Drove Home. Im So Hurt That He Would Do That To Me. Well I Guess Good Things Dont Last.