502 Come Up

Bryanna POV

We Pulled Up To My Dad's House And We Got Out. We Walk In And I Heard My Dad In The Kitchen. We Walked In The Kitchen.

Yanna: Hey Daddy
Dad: Hey Princess.

When He Looked Up And Saw Bryson, His Eyes Lit Up.

Dad: Wassup Bryson ? How You Been Son ?
Bryson: Good Dad.
Dad: Good

Bryson's Dad Left When He Was Little. So My Dad Has Been That Father Figure To Bryson. He Loves Bryson Like He's His Own.

Bryanna: So Where Is She ?
Dad: She Should Be Here Any Minute
Bryanna: Okay. You Need Help With Anything ?
Dad: Nahh. Everything's Set Up In The Dining Room. But You Can Take The Wine To The Table.

I Grabbed The Wine And Brung It To The Table. My Dad Came In The Dining Room.

Dad: Okay. She's Outside. Im Gonna Go Get Her. Yall Can Just Sit Down.

He Walked Out The House And Bryson And I Sat Down Beside Each Other.

Bryson: You Nervous ?
Yanna: Not Really. I Just Hope She Does Right By My Dad Because If Not, We Gone Have A Problem.

We Heard Some Laughter Coming Our Way And I See A Shadow. They Walk Into The Room And Can I Just Say She Is Drop Dead Gorgeous. She Is Beautiful. They Sat Down Across From Us.

Dad: So Bryanna And Bryson, This Is My Girlfriend Ayesha. Ayesha, This Is My Daughter Bryanna And Her Boyfriend Bryson.
Ayesha: Hey Guys. So This Is The Famous Bryanna I Heard So Much About.
Bryanna: I Hope It Was All Good Things.
Ayesha: Oh It Was. You Are Beautiful.
Bryanna: So Are You. Your Eyes Are Gorgeous.
Ayesha: Thanks. So I Heard You're Overprotective About Your Dad.
Bryanna: Yes I Am. I Dont Want Him With Just Anybody. I Want Him To Be With Someone He's Happy And Comfortable With
Dad: She's That And More.

They Smile At Each Other And Kiss. I Smile Seeing He's Happy. We All Said Grace And Started Eating. We Made Small Talk. Afterwards, My Dad Told Me To Help Him With The Dessert. I Walked In The Kitchen With Him. I Was Getting Plates Out Of The Cabinet As He Was The Strawberry Cheesecake Out Of The Fridge.

Dad: So What Do You Think ?
Yanna: I Like Her. She's Nice And I Can See She Really Cares For You.
Dad: Yeah. Im Happy
Yanna: Yeah. I Can Tell.

We Walk Back Into The Dining Room And We All Dug Into The Cheesecake. Afterwards, Bryson And I Got Our Things As We Were Leaving.

Yanna: Well We're Leaving Daddy.
Dad: Okay. Bye Princess.

He Kissed My Forehead And Him And Bryson Were Saying Their Goodbyes. I Went Over To Ayesha.

Yanna: It Was Nice Meeting You.
Ayesha: You Too Bryanna.
Yanna: Please. You Can Call Me Yanna
Ayesha: Well Okay Yanna.

We Hugged And Left. Bryson Was Spending The Night With Me. I Took Off My Makeup. I Threw On Some Shorts, A Sports Bra And Some Knee Socks. I Threw In A Bun And Laid In Bed. Bryson Stripped Down To His Underwear And Got Beside Me.

Bryson: So Do You Like Her ?
Yanna: Yeah. I Can Tell She Makes Him Happy So That Makes Me Happy.
Bryson: Yeah.

We Cuddled Up And Went To Sleep.