Self Righteous

Bryanna POV

So After I Ate, I Wanted Some Snacks And I Figured My Dad Didnt Have Any Because He's A Personal Trainer And He's A Health Freak. I Threw On A T Shirt, Some Leggings And My Uggs. I Grabbed My Keys And Phone And Got In My Car. I Drove To Walgreens And I Got A 20 Out Of My Arm Rest. I Got Out And Locked My Doors. I Walked Into Walgreens And Went Straight To The Candy Aisle. I Got A Few Selections And I Went To The Chip Aisle. I Grabbed Some Takis And I Was Looking Down At The Title And I Bumped Into Someone.

Bryanna: Oh Im Sorry *Looks Up*

It's Bryson.

Bryson: Watch Where You Going Girl *Laughs*
Bryanna: Whatever *Blushes*
Bryson: What You Doing Here ?
Bryanna: Im At My Dad's House And He Has Nothing But Healthy Shit. So I Came To Get Some Food
Bryson: *Laughs* Wow
Bryanna: Yeahhhhh

We Got The Rest Of Our Things And Went To Check Out. I Tried To Pay For My Stuff But He Wouldn't Let Me. He Paid For Our Stuff And We Walked Outside. I Put My Stuff In My Car And He Put His Stuff In His Car. He Came Back To Me As I Was Leaning On My Car. He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist.

Bryson: Well What You Doing Tomorrow ?
Bryanna: Nothing.
Bryson: You Wanna Chill Tomorrow ? Not Like That But Just Chill.
Bryanna: Sure.
Bryson: Okay. See You Tomorrow Beautiful.
Bryanna: Bye.

We Kissed And Sparks Flew Once Again.

Bryson: *Walks Backwards And Looked At Her Booty* I Hate To See Her Go But I Love To Watch Her Leave.
Bryanna: *Gets In The Car Laughing* Whatever. See You Tomorrow Bae.
Bryson: Bye Babe

I Drove Off And Went Home. I Got In The House And Went Back To My Spot And Ended Up Falling Asleep.

        *****Next Morning*****
I Woke Up And I Realized I Was Still In The Theater Room. I Got Up And Used The Restroom. Afterwards, I Heard My Dad In The Kitchen.

Dad: Morning Princess
Yanna: Morning Daddy
Dad: You Hungry ?
Yanna: As Always
Dad: I Got Your Favorite. Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Eggs, Grits, And Sausage.
Yanna: It Looks Good

I Sat On The Bar Stool At Counter And He Put My Plate And Some Orange Juice In Front Of Me. I Started Eating As We Made Small Talk.

Dad: So What You Doing Today ?
Yanna: Hanging Out With Bryson And Your Dinner Of Course.
Dad: Yeah. Well Why Dont You Bring Bryson To Dinner As Well.
Yanna: Sure. I'll See If He Wants To Come But Most Likely, He Will.
Dad: Yeah.

We Finished Eating And I Ran Upstairs To Grab My Phone. I Put On My Flip Flops And My Purse. I Grabbed My Keys And Ran Downstairs.

Yanna: Im Leaving Daddy
Dad: Okay Princess. See You Tonight.
Yanna: Okay

I Kissed His Cheek And I Left Out. As I Cranked Up My Car. It Was Hot Asf And It Aint Nothing But 10 AM. As I Was Driving, Bryson Called Me. I Turned The Music Down And Answered.

Yanna: Hello
Bryson: Hey Babe
Yanna: Wassup Sexy
Bryson: Wyd ?
Yanna: Leaving My Dad's House. What Time Did You Want Me To Come ?
Bryson: Whenever
Yanna: Okay. Well Imma Go Home And Freshen Up And I'll Be About Be An Hour And 30 ?
Bryson: Okay. Coo
Yanna: Bye
Bryson: Bye

I Hung Up And Pulled Up To My House. I Got Out And Went Inside. I Ran Upstairs And Turned My Shower On. I Took My Hair Out Of The Ponytail And Stripped Down. I Got In, Did My Thang, Washed My Hair And Got Out. I Wrapped A Towel Around Me And My Hair. I Walked In My Room And Dried Off. I Lotioned Up And Put My Undergarments On. I Pulled Out Some My Black And White "Pink" Leggings, My Black And White "Pink" Shirt And My White Forces. I Straightened My Hair And I Did My Everyday Makeup Routine. I Put In My Diamond Studs And Put On One Of Bryson's Nike Hats. I Grabbed My Keys, Purse And Phone. I Walked Out The House And Got In My Car. I Drove To His House. I Pulled Up And I Got Out. I Unlocked His Door. I Have A Key Because We Were Bestfriend Goals. I Walked In And Saw Him Playing A Dance Game On His Wii. I Stood There Until The Game Finished And As It Went Off, I Dropped My Keys On The Table. He Jumped And Turned Around.

Bryson: Aww Shit...Hey Babe
Yanna: Hey Bry . Having Fun ?
Bryson: Sorta. You Scared Tf Outta Me.
Yanna: *Laughs And Walks Over To Him* Im Sorry

I Wrapped My Arms Around His Waist And He Wrapped His Arms Around My Neck And Kissed My Forehead. I Smiled And We Kissed. We Let Go And I Plopped On The Couch.

Yanna: Ohh Umm My Dad Wants You To Come To Dinner Tonight.
Bryson: Okay. Thats Cool.
Yanna: Im Going To Be Meeting His New Flame
Bryson: *Laughs* That's My Dawg
Yanna: *Laughs* I Wanna Play.
Bryson: Okay

He Grabbed Another Wii Remote And Gave It To Me. We Played Just Dance And It Was Fun. Afterwards, We Just Put On Netflix And Cuddled. I Was Kinda Hungry So I Went Into His Kitchen. I Opened The Fridge And It Was Empty. So I Decided To Go Get Some Food.

Yanna: Bryson
Bryson: Wassup Baby
Yanna: Im Going To Get Some Food. You Coming ?
Bryson: Yeah.

I Put Back On My Shoes And He Threw On A "Trapsoul" Shirt, Some Joggers, And Some Nike Roche's. He Threw On A Nike Hat And Grabbed His Phone. We Walked Out The Door And I Hopped In The Driver's Seat. We Went To Applebee's. We Got Seated And We Ordered Our Drinks. We Made Small Talk. We Ate, Paid And Left. We Made Back To His House. We Cuddled Up On The Couch And Fell Asleep. A Few Hours Later, We Woke Up. I Threw On His Slides And Grabbed My Purse, Keys, And Phone.

Yanna: Do You Wanna Just Get Dressed At My House ?
Bryson: Yeah, That'll Be Easier

He Put On His Slides And We Walked Out His House. He Got In The Driver Seat. We Drove To My House. I Showered And Got Out. I Dried Off And Lotioned Up. I Put On My Undergarments. I Pulled Out My Acid Washed Open Thigh Jeans, A White Nike Sports Bra, Red, White And Black Flannel And White Converse. I Put In My Diamond Studs. Bryson Has Clothes At My House So He Put On His Grey Joggers, Tan Shirt, Tan Jacket, And Grey Roche's.

Yanna: You Look Good Baby
Bryson: Thanks Baby. You Look Sexy Tho.
Yanna: I Try, I Try *Laughs*

We Finally Get Done And We Head To My Dad's House.

**********************************
Hey Guys, Yasmin Here. Sorry For The Late Update. In The Media, There's Bryson And Bryanna's Outfits. Im Going To Update The Next Chapter Tonight As Well. So Look Out For That. Bless Up 🙏🏽👆