Rebuilding

( Birthday Outfit In The Media)

Bryanna POV

A Week Later......

So Ever Since My Apartment Burned Down, I've Been Living With Bryson. It's Cool Seeing Him Around Everytime I Wake Up And Everytime I Go To Sleep. But Today Is My Birthday And I Plan To Turn Up And Let All The Stress Go Away. I Woke Up And Saw Bryson's Side Of The Bed Empty. I Sat Up And Read All The Birthday Messages. Once I Finished, I See Bryson Come In With A Tray Full Of Food. I Kiss Him Up.

Bryanna: OMG. This Is So Cute. Thanks Babe *Squealing*
Bryson: *Chuckles* You're Welcome. Now When You Finish, Go Get Showered Up.
Bryanna: Okay. Gimme A Kiss First.

We Kissed And I Tore That Food Up. Once I Finished, I Did What He Told Me. After I Finished, I Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. I Walked Into The Room To See A Note On The Bed.

Baby, I Paid For You To Get Your Nails And Hair Done. If You Go Downstairs, My Credit Card Is On The Table. Go Spoil Yourself Baby Girl

~ Bryson

I Smiled And Got Out My Outfit. I Lotioned Up And Put On My Undergarments. I Pulled Out My Grey Joggers, A White Crop Top And My Grey Flip Flops. I Put My Hair In A Ponytail And Put On One Of Bryson's Hats. I Did My Daily Makeup. I Grabbed My Phone, Keys And Purse. I Ran Downstairs And Grabbed Bryson's Card. If It's Free Money, Shidddddd. I Got In My Car And Went To The Mall. I Shopped For My Birthday Outfit First. I Found The Bombest Dress And Shoes. I Bought Them Then I Went And Got My Nails Done. I Got Almond Shaped Nails And I Got Black Matte Nails With My Middle Finger Gold Glitter. Once I Finished, It Was Like 4:30 PM. I Was Kinda Hungry So I Stopped By Chipotle And Got My Usual. Which Is A Chicken Bowl With White Rice, Sour Cream, Lettuce And Cheese. I Went Home Afterwards And Ate. When I Finished, Bryson Came In. Me And Him Both Laid On The Couch And Took A Nap.

A Few Hours Later, We Woke Up And Started To Get Dressed. We Both Took A Shower And Lotioned Up And All That Jazz. I Put On A Black Dress With Opening All Down The Front. I Straightened My Hair And Wand Curled It. I Did My Normal Makeup Routine But This Time I Contoured And Added Black Lipstick. I Put On My Black Louboutins And Grabbed My Clutch. Bryson Came In And He Couldnt Believe His Eyes.

Bryson: You Look Good Asf Baby
Bryanna: Thank You. You Look Sexy Yourself.

He Had On Some Joggers, A White Short Sleeved Shirt And Some Jordans.

Bryanna: You Dont Have On A Hat
Bryson: Yeah. I Did It For You.
Bryanna: Awwwww

Afterwards, We Got In The Limo And Left.