26. Missing you

Hi guys!

Here's the update~ Sorry for updating so late..

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment okay?

I love you guys~ <3

By the way, thanks to you JenBLkath for endorsing this story to your friends. I'm fluttered and happy~

Thank you~ <3 

~~~~

Hana's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard someone knocking so loudly on my door. Aish. Who's that? I rubbed my eyes and started to stretch my arms up. I take a look on my alarm clock, it's already 9 in the morning. I stood up and slipped on my slippers walking towards the door. And as I twist the doorknob open, I narrowed my eyes and I was surprised as Kris stood infront of me looking at me with a smiling face. "Goodmorning Babe~" Kris greeted me with his handsome smile and blood rushed to my cheeks as I remembered that I forgot to wash my face first. I quickly closed the door out of embarrassment and I leaned back on my door while covering my face. 

My face is so embarrassing! "Yah! Hana! Why did you closed the door?" Kris yelled. "I'm sorry. Just wait for awhile." I said and I hurriedly ran towards the bathroom washing my embarrassing sleepy face. After I washed my face, I took a look on the mirror and I was much surprised as I saw that my hair is in a mess. I quickly combed my hair and arranged it neatly. I opened the door and I saw Kris standing infront of me frowning and looks like he's upset.

"Yah. I'm sorry if I closed the door. I just forgot to wash my face first. Ehehe.." I said smiling widely while scratching my head. Then, I saw Kris expression changed into a smile. "Okay. I'll forgive you.." He said and he suddenly stretched my cheek as I groaned in pain. "Ouch!" I said while rubbing my cheek. "Let's go downstairs, breakfast is ready, sleepyhead.." He said smiling. I smiled brightly at him. "Okay. Let's go.. I'm hungry.." I said smiling at him. "You're always hungry.." He said smirking.

Then, my eyes shifted on what he is wearing now. He is wearing a black shirt with a skull printed on it, and a blue pants. I looked at him with wondering eyes. I frowned as I remembered that he will go back to SM's dorm but in China.. "Are you going now to China?" I asked frowning while I looked down avoiding his gaze. "Why? Are you getting upset now?" He asked smirking and as I looked up to him, he is smiling. "Yah! Of course not." I said while looking away. "Okay then.. Goodbye.. I'll go now.." He said seriously and my eyes widened of what I heard and I quickly pulled the end of his shirt. "Yah. Don't go.. yet.." I said and I was much surprised when suddenly Kris turned around and ruffled my hair. 

I pouted annoyingly and I looked at him glaring. "Yah!" I saw him smiling so widely. "Don't worry I'll miss you too.." He said. "I didn't say that I will miss you.." I mumbled and I pouted. "Aigoo. You really are something, sleepyhead.. Let's just go eat our breakfast.." He said and he quickly pinched my cheek. "Stop doing that." I said.