Chapter 7

Lucy's P.O.V

Tomorrow is going to be the first day at my job. I studied space exploration and stars. Everyone says it suits me since i love constilations (let me know if I spelled that right) and space. Natsu starts his job at the firehouse on Monday of next week.

Levy and I are both starting our jobs tomorrow so we decided to go shopping for some professional clothing. Well, mostly for me because Levy is starting a library for children. She will most likely be looking for comfortable but also stylish clothes.

Levy told me that Gajeel had already started his own machanics shop. We all knew he would choose an occupation dealing with cars or just metal. Erza is running a bakery downtown. She has a lot of costumers already because it is really busy downtown. Jellal is also working downtown in the business district with Gray and Juvia. Jellal works for stock marketing. Juvia works for Child Protection Services. I never knew she had a soft spot for children.

Gray is a police officer so he and Natsu will most likely work together.

《=========================》

This was basically a filler chapter to catch you guys up with their jobs. I for got to mention their occupations and I just thought "how the h-e-double hockey stick are they supposed to get money if they have no jobs?!"

I actually planned this chapter and the next few plots in Math. (^w^)

Until next time!

247 words