Chapter 6

Lucy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked at the alarm clock.

8:45 am

I looked down to see Natsu's head resting on my stomach. I carefully removed his head and placed it on my lap. I played with his soft, pink no, salmon, tufts of hair

He always got grumpy when I called his hair pink not salmon. I looked at his peaceful face. He always had thus habit of the place where I'm the warmest and just lies there looking like a peaceful baby boy.

I started rubbing his jawline. He seemed pleased because he slightly pushed further into my stomach. After a few minutes of that he started to stirr.

"Good Morning" I said

"Good morning" Natsu said in his morning voice.

"You hungry?" I said knowing his answer.

"You know it!" Natsu said hopping of the bed.

"Alright, I'll just be in the shower." I said as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Okay" He said

After I came out the shower dressed in skinny jeans, a blue button up shirt, and knee high boots.

I walked towards the kitchen and took out the ingredients for the pancakes.
Natsu walked in not to long after I finished the first pankcake.

"Are they almost done?" Natsu whined

"No Natsu. They'll be done soon."

"Hurry up!" He whined again

"I said hold on!"

He just sat there and pouted until I finished the pancakes. I grabbed the plate and walked into the dining room.
I placed the plate down and kissed his forehead.

"Now they're done." I said

He smiled and started eating. I walked into the kitchen to start on my small breakfast. I started chopping fruit and put them in a bowl. I walked back out to the dining room to start eating.

After eating breakfast we headed out.

(I know I forgot to input if they have real world jobs or if they work from the guild so pretend money grows on trees. It's my first story...)