Chapter 21

Lucy's P.O.V

"You're what?" He says looking at me confused.

"I'm pregnant, Natsu." I say praying in my head that he'd be happy.

"Like a bun in the oven?" He said. Looking for confirmation.

"Yes."

"Like a little us in here?" He said reaching over putting his large, warm hand on my slightly bigger stomach. If you look close enough, you can see a shadow around my hips.

"Like there is a baby in here. Right now?" He says with a grin forming on his face.

"Yes Natsu!" I say with a chuckle of relief as I start tearing up. Natsu stands up and covers his face with his hands.

"I'm going to be a father!"

I stand up and walk to him wrapping my arms around his neck while he laces him arms around my back. He gives me a passionate kiss.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." He says in between kisses.

"I love you too." He says bending down, lifting up my shirt and kissing my stomach.

"Hey! That tickles!" I say giggling.

"We need to call Wendy!" Natsu says abruptly getting up and rushing towards the phone.

On Wendy's 13 birthday, she wished to be an aunt. We know this be cause she got too excited and yelled it out loud. I swear she's so cute.

"Hey Wendy!" Natsu said as he puts Wendy on speaker phone.

"Hey Natsu! You sound happy." She says giggling on the other line.

"Wendy, do you remember what you wished for on your 13th birthday?"

"Ye- OH MAI GOSH!! LUCY ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" She yells over the line making me laugh.

"Yes I am Wendy!" I reply.

"IM GONNA BE A FREAKIN AUNT!" She yelled again.

"How far along are you?!" She asked calming down.

"3 weeks today."

"Congrats!"

"Thank you!" Natsu and I say simultaneously.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Sorry that it wasn't so long. I'm supposed to be asleep cause I have church in the morning so I want to be able to have time to read some yaoi    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)