Chapter 27

(Lucy's p.o.v)

Its been a while since Natsu came home from the hospital injured. Since then I have DEFINITELY progressed in my pregnancy. The baby is kicking harder and I can feel MUCH more pressure on my bladder.

Natsu I able to do things on his own now. His brace on his wrist was replaced with a simple wrap and his cast traded out for a boot. This made things a lot easier on me and our friends. When Natsu wasn't able to move and do things on his own, we had to depend on our friends most of the time. I'm glad he's able to do things on his own now cause,

Oh how I needed Natsu right now.

A tight compressing feeling was starting to form in my abdomen and it hurt like hell. Thinking it was just one of those false contractions, I try to breathe it out. Ohhhhh IT WAS NOT A FALSE ONE. IT FEELS LIKE PERIOD CRAMPS BUT 1,000,000 TIMES WORSE.

I feel liquid seep down my pants and onto the floor. Oh my god I'm going into labor.

"NATSU!!" I yell in agony. He comes around the corner disheveled, probably startled by my sudden yelling.

"Wh-what's the matter?" He says not seeing the situation in my pants.

"Mywaterbrokeandithurtslikehellohmygodtaketothehospital!" I say in a single breath clutching his hand.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going to call Levy! I have to get the bag! Oh god!" Natsu started to freak out.

The pain started to subside and I leaned against the counter to stand up. Slowly, I started to make my way to the door to put on shoes. As I started to slide my foot in the shoe, Natsu came rushing down the stairs with the car seat and the baby's bag. He drops everything and comes to help me put on my other shoe. Afterwards, he helps me into my seat and rushes to the hospital.

"Levy! You need to come to the hospital right now! I need you to call everyone else too! Hurry I have to go!" Natsu said quickly hanging up and focusing on the road. I grabbed onto his arm as I felt another contraction coming on.

"Ow, Luce that hurts! Geez, you have a man's strength." Natsu says as he tries to stomach the pain for his wife, who he was sure was in a lot more pain.

3rd P.O.V

After what feels like forever, the couple makes it to the emergency wing of the hospital and are assisted right away. Lucy is put in a wheel chair and wheeled to a room. Luckily, they arrived just in time for Lucy to get an epidural so that made her feel a lot better.

"How ya feelin' Luce?" Natsu asks as he sits in the chair next to the blonde who was currently munching on ice chips.

"I'm alright for now, just really tired." Lucy answered. She did in fact look the part. The access pressure on her body was causing her to sweat, her hair sticking to her neck and face in the process. Her eyes showed just how tired she was but she still wore a smile on her face. That showed Natsu just how strong she was.

"Your so strong Luce." Natsu said taking her hand in his.

"Look, I said I was sorry about squeezing your hand so hard." She said with a pout. Natsu just laughed and shook his head. The door suddenly swung open to revel Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Mira, and Laxus.

"Hey guys!" Lucy says waving from the bed. They group walks over and Levy immediately jumps to her side. "Are you okay?! Natsu had me so worried when he said that we had to meet at the hospital! What's the matter?!" Levy said looking her over.

"I'm in labor, Levy!" Lucy said with a sheepish smile.

"Wait, Labor?! You're 7 months though!" Levy said with wide eyes.

"I'm sure everything's fine." Lucy said holding her stomach and slightly wincing, feeling her stomach tighten with another contraction. This is going to be a long night.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to the second half of this part but i'm trying! Later turds.