Chapter 30

As always in Lucy's P.O.V

 Two days have passed since we left the hospital without our baby girl. I've since decided on a name to give her. Since she's being such a strong baby and fight through all of the troubles that she has to got through, I decided to name her Emiko. She is a beautiful blessing child. 

Natsu has been a great help with Taeru. I've had my moments of worrying to the point of tears and Natsu has been there when I didn't feeling like getting out of bed. When it was time for Taeru to eat, he brought him to me without compliant or protest. I know that I have to just believe in Emiko and know that she'll be alright. 

As I'm holding a drifting Taeru in my arms, my phone starts to rings from the kitchen counter. I look at the caller ID and see Dr. Kaberhorn's name on the screen. Making haste to pick up the phone, I hand Taeru to a nearby Natsu and rush to the bedroom to answer the call. 

"Hello Dr. Kaberhorn! How are things?" 

"Everything's going perfectly fine! I wanted to inform you that we've cleared your little one for discharge! So you should be able to get her tomorrow morning!" 

With a wave of release washing over me, I thank him. "Thank you so much Doctor! You don't know how happy I am to have Emiko come home!" 

"Emiko? Is that what you're going to name her?"

"Ah, yes. She's a real fighter!" 

"She truly is! The name suits her perfectly! Well, I'll see you tomorrow Mrs. Dragneel." 

"Yes yes thanks again Doctor!" 

"No problem."

After I hang up, I rush down the stairs to tell Natsu the good news. I walk down the stairs to see him leaning against the back of the couch with Taeru asleep against his chest. 

"Natsu!"  softly exclaim

"Hm? What is it Luce? You look pretty happy!" 

"Dr. Kaberhorn called and said that Emiko was cleared for discharge! We can bring her home tomorrow morning!" I say starting to feel myself cry.

"Oh thank God! That's awesome!" Everything is awesome to him 

"I want to thank you Natsu. You've been a great father and husband for the past few days and I can't express how much I appreciate you. Thank you." 

"Anything for my wife. I love you, Luce!" 

"I love you too Natsu. Very much." 

~ (not revised)

I UPDATEDDDD. THIS IS THE THIRD STORY THAT I'VE UPDATED AND I CAN'T BE ANYMORE PROUD OF MYSELF.