Chapter 15

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I get woken up Levy shaking me in an excited frenzy. 

"Wake up Lu-Chan! Get up ! Get up! Get up!" 

"Alright I'm up! I'm up!" I sit up a rub the sleep from my eyes. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a satisfying shower. I put on my underwear and robe and sit at the vanity so Mira can work her magic. 

After Mira is done with my makeup she puts curlers in my head. I get up and help Wendy with her dress. I fishtail braid her hair and tie the bow to her dress.

"Thanks Lucy-san!" 

"You're very welcome Wendy! Or should I say Sister-In-Law!" At that she flushes red with a smile on her face.

I check and see if anyone  needs help. We have to be at the church at 7:00 am. It is currently 6:35. It takes about 15 minutes to get to the church from here. Erza and Juvia help me into my dress and Mira takes out my curlers. We pack up everything and get a bellboy to take our stuff to the car. Erza heads down earlier to check us out of the room so we can leave quicker. We all leave the hotel room and pile in the elevator. 

Once we reach the lobby we file out the elevator and walk out the lobby to the car. I see the boys from the pool talking to Juvia and Levy by the car. I walk out and clear my throat quirking an eyebrow at them. They both show a face of shock and their jaws hit the floor.

"Close your mouths. You'll catch flies." I say ushering Levy and Juvia to the car.  Once we are all in we start the drive to the church.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I get rudely awakened by Gajeel slapping me across the face. 

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!?!" 

"I've been trying to wake you up for the past three minutes! It's your wedding day, get up!"

My eyes widen and I rush to the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth. I walk out in my boxers looking for my suit.

"Are you gonna leave your hair like that?" Jellal asks.

"Yeah." I say putting on my pants. 

After I'm done dressing, Jellal forces me in a chair and combs my hair. I sit around and wait for everybody to get dressed. Once everyone is done, we get our things and get down to the car. Jellal checks us out of the hotel. We pile in the car and head to the church.

(I don't know the process of how guys get ready so sorry its so short.)

(Lucy's P.O.V)

 We reach the church and we all get out the car. We head to a spare room in the hall and wait for the ceremony. The longer I wait the more my nerves grow. 

"Erza how did you deal with this?" I ask seeing she was the first of us to get married. With a chuckle she comes over and sits next to me. 

"Put the palms of your hands together like you're praying." She tells me. I put my hands together and Erza claps the sides of my hands together. { for those of you who watch Shokugeki no Soma you get the reference.(^_^) } 

"Itai!" I yelp. I rub the sides of my hands together as they sightly turn a pink color. 

"This helps your nerves along to help you to stop shaking. Just taking deep breaths and think happy thoughts." She tells me. 

"Thank you, Erza." I say hugging her. 

Time flies and before I know it, it's time to walk down the aisle. Everyone is lined up.

Gajeel and Levy,

  Gray and Juvia,  

Erza ,

Wendy as the flower girl,

Romeo the ring bearer,

and finally me. Since I have no one to walk me down the aisle, Jellal offered to. I always thought of Jellal as the older sibling I never had. 

(Natsu's P.O.V)

The music starts and the doors open. Out walks Iron head and Levy. Next is Ice princess and Juvia.Erza walks out, followed by Wendy and Romeo. Finally, Lucy and Jellal round the corner and make their way down the aisle. I am absolutely stunned at Lucy's appearance.  I can tell I have the biggest smile on my face right now. 

She gets to the steps of the aisle and hands Levy her bouquet of lilies. She turns and give Jellal a hug and looks at me. I hold out my hand and assist her up the stairs. 

(Lucy's P.O.V) 

The music starts and Gajeel and Levy walk out followed by Gray and Juvia, Erza, Wendy,and Romeo. Jellal and I round a corner onto the aisle. I look at Natsu and he has the biggest smile on his face.

I hand Levy my bouquet of lilies and give Jellal a hug. I turn and look at Natsu as he puts out his hand for me to take. I walk up and grab both of his hands, facing towards him. The pastor starts speaking.

(I don't know what is said at weddings seeing as I've never been to one, so I'll skip to the vows.)

"You may now exchange vows." The pastor says. 

"Natsu you've been everything to me. You've been the one to cheer me up when ever I was sad. When ever you have that cheerful, amazing smile on you're face, my heart just swells with so much love and endearment I can't even begin to explain it. I don't know what I'd do." By this point I had tears running down my face. I have to thank Erza about the idea of water proof make up.

"Before I met you, my life was filled with so much pain and sadness. When you finally came, you filled my life with the happiness I was longing for. And with that I say I love you, forever and always."

"Lucy, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're that one person I can be myself around. You captivate be with your beauty and everything about you. The way you walk, talk, sing, everything. I'm glad I can be that one person in your life to bring you as much happiness as you have now. I love you, forever and always. Now both Natsu and i had tears streaming down our faces. 

"Please exchange rings." 

I slip a silver ring on Natsu's finger as he slips a silver one on mine

"You may now kiss the Bride."

Natsu smashes his lips to mine as an eruption of cheers and claps rings through the building.