I am the Alpha - Part 70

Hey :)

I am so sorry its been so long! I was suffering myself because I couldn't write for so long and it was killing me. My reasons: School certificate coming up, Two major assignments due, family issues... I wanted to upload earlier today but I was in a car crash and spent the day in hospital :\ (I'm ok) though I did write some more.

This part was a little hard to write but it is v.long (more than 3000 words)

Please check out the trailer I made which is on the first part of the book and tell me what you think. Also what do you guys think of the blurb?

Thank you all so much for your constant support it means the world to me!

Xtra thanks to those who always comment and vote.. you guys constantly make me swell with pride and laugh at your fan-gril/guy antics :P xx

Please Vote and comment... tell me what you like, what you don't like. Who's your fav character, which guy you like the most :) I want to know.

Thank you all for your patience and spamming of the last part and my wall. I feel very loved <3

anyways....

enjoy

ella xx

===============================

~Cole~

I watch in satisfaction as Erin’s body falls limp and her powers drain into almost nothing. Zane shifts his body to support her as she falls as a dead weight against his chest. A growl builds in my chest as I take in the way her body is pressed against his.

“How long’s she going to be out?” Quin asks while examining the needle in his hands then looking over to Zane and me.

“I don’t know... a while” I reply honestly. It’s not like we use a rare and expensive drug every day.

“helpful...” he mutters

I share a glance with Brendan and he grins back at me. A shuffling noise comes from behind me and we both turn to find Zane standing with Erin held in his arms bridal style, her oversized t-shirt ridding up to expose even more of her toned legs. I scowl at him and he looks down at her cautiously, shifting her in his arms slightly. He looks up and me and smirks at my obvious annoyance. “You can put her down now”

He ignores me, looking down at her once again a look of concentration crossing his face... what is he doing? I growl and he looks up at me pleadingly, a small vulnerable whine slipping his lips. What the hell? “Zane?”

He looks down at Erin and back to me in distress. I slip into his mind to find a possessive need to protect Erin. What the hell? “Put her down” I demand and he seems to battle with the two until finally he places her on the bed and steps away which instantly causes the possessiveness to slip away. What the fuck?

Zane looks at me at a loss of words... “I don’t know what happened.”

“It was Erin.” I mutter openly getting three shocked looks.

“What do you mean it was Erin?” Brendan snaps in confusion

“I mean she was somehow trying to contact him mentally and asking for help.”

“And so he was being overprotective? And whimpering?” Quin questions

“I don’t know”

“Guess we’ll find out when she wakes up.”