I am the Alpha - Part 17

I'M AM BACK ON DA HOT LIST!!!!! THANKS GUYS XXX

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT :)

dw more will be up soon 

xx

-------------------------

 Edited: 26/9/11

---

~Cole~

“How far North?” Erin asks innocently, could she know?

“Just past the border”

I can see her calculating in her head, this can’t be good. I need to distract her. Before I can do anything my distraction arrives in the form of Katrina and her squad. I watch in amusement as Erin scowls at Katrina challenging her with her eyes.

“Jacky! I missed you” Katrina whines as she bends over to kiss him on his cheek. Wait a minute wasn’t he with Erin? I look at Erin who is now glaring at Katrina and the other girls. Was he some major player or was Erin not with him in that way?

“Hey babe”

“We should finish off some time,” she winks at him while playing with her hair.

“Yeah” he smirks and she leans over to kiss him.

“Hello, not exactly what I want to see when I look up and I can’t move because you’re almost on top of me” Erin snarls at Katrina closing her eyes which are now level with Katrina’s chest.

Katrina pulls away from Jack looking pissed but she doesn’t say anything. Why doesn’t she slap her or say something bitchy like most girls would’ve? I watch in amazement as she just gets up and leaves with her squad following after her.

“Ugh, I understand you’re a major player and I accept it, but not while I’m eating or sitting on you” Erin glares up a Jack.

“Not my fault I’m irresistible”

“Sure, you tell yourself that”

“You know it’s true”

“I just wish you had better tastes!!”

“Meaning?”

“Miss Queen Bee is a total slut and is probably carrying three different STD’s at least”

“So, she’s hot... besides I use protection”

“I figured, otherwise you would be a father to ten different girls by now at least”

I watch them arguing back and forth trying to figure out what it means. Is she his girlfriend? Why would she let him sleep around? This guy is a total player; I think we just might get along…. Well until I take over his pack.

“….lil’ sis, that is none of your business” Jack smirks at Erin.

Wait…. Sister!? But if they’re related then why is her scent always with his? Why do they seem so close that they would have to be pressed right against one another? But that would explain Katrina and the bickering... It would also explain the over protectiveness.

If Jack is the Alpha, then his dad is probably leader of their council, so Erin is the council Tribe leader’s daughter. No wonder the others watch her so closely, if anything happened to her they would be in deep shit.

My little game is getting more and more interesting.

---

~Erin~

Jack just revealed that I’m his sister... Shit, now Cole’s going to realise something’s up.

“I think it is my business actually”

“Oh and ho do you figure that?”

“Well I’m just remembering what happened last time”

“Erin….” He looks down at me sadly.

“It’s okay, I shouldn’t have said anything”

He pulls me into a bone crushing hug before pushing me off his lap and onto the grassy ground. “Hey!” I yell as I sit up and glare up at him angrily.

“I’m going to get a drink, go sit on someone else”

“Fine”

I look around at the guys. Who to sit on, who to sit on? My eyes snap to where Cole is still standing and now talking to Chase. How to piss him off? Confusion works to… I know. I walk over to Mitch and sit down on his lap and he automatically adjusts himself so we are both comfortable.

“Still sleepy Rin” He coos with a smirk across his face.

“What if I am?”

He shrugs and rests his jaw on the top of my head which usually I wouldn’t allow but I am actually getting tired and besides I can feel Cole’s eyes boring into my side and I glance at him briefly to see a satisfying confused expression on his face.

“Is there something I can help you with Cole?” I ask innocently looking over at him and Chase who is looking at me questioningly.

“No, why do you ask?” He asks feigning innocence just as I am.

“Well normally when people stare at someone with a puzzled look on their face for an extended period of time it implies a question” I smirk as his face falls.

“I was just curious”

“About what?”

“Your choice of seating”

“Well I’m rather tired and Mitch is rather comfy” I smile falling back into my false innocence as I look up at Mitch who is chuckling to himself. I look back across the table to see Chase and Sam exchanging looks.

: ‘What’s with the innocent little girl act?’ Mitch asks :

: ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ :

: ‘Sure’ :

: ‘Just messing with the new guy’ :

At this Mitch burst out laughing again. Now how to confuse Cole more... that is the question.