I am the Alpha - Part 7

WOW, thank you guys so much for the support i am now #107 on the what's hot list!!!! 

I can't believe it!!!!! :D

Please forgive me for putting this up ages later than i said i would but i felll asleep and then only just got time to finish this part tonight.

Please COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!!! it makes my day!!

I also need to know that you guys want me to keep going - it gives me motivation so vote away! I only get around 5 votes a part :(

Anyway i'll stop blabbing now

hope u lyk it :P

-----------------

Edited: 22/8/11

-----

~Jack~

: ‘STOP!’ :

Erin’s Alpha powers swamp be making me incapable of continuing. What the fuck? Why the hell did she just do that? I push myself away from Katrina unwillingly. Why? Why? God she is hot!!! Erin better have a good reason for this!!!

: ‘What was that for?’ I reply angrilly:

: ‘Send the bimbos home, now! I am so not interested in your complaining, now do it!’ :

Babe, what’s wrong?” Katrina wines trailing her fingers across my arm

“Migraine, sorry Katy,” I lie smoothly.

“Awww,” she pouts “but it felt so good.”

“Sorry babe, my parents are going to be home any minute anyway,” I lie once again.

“Call me babe”

“I’ll do more than call you,” I mutter lowly as she gets up and walks out the door. Following suit I find the guys all in the hallway, shaking and raging just like I am. She is gonna get it!

 “Erin, what the freaking hell is wrong with you?” I yell through her door.

The door slams open and a tired and angry looking Erin storms out before turning on us, her bright green eyes flashing. “I have been sitting in my room for four hours trying to drown out 6 guys having sex! Do you have any idea how painful it is to sever the alpha link from the rest of the pack?? Do you have any idea that I could have killed myself trying?? Do you even grasp the concept that we have school tomorrow?? Do you get it in those thick skulls of yours that you being horny teenagers affects me as well? Do you think I want to hear about how hot you think Katrina is, I’m a girl for fucks sake!!!!” she yells scarily.

Is she seriously yelling at us for having a good time? I examine her as she yells, wow she looks like crap! I mean aren’t we the ones who’ve been active? Wait a sec did she say sever the link? Isn’t that impossible? I mean for four hours, it couldn’t work! That means she had to watch us have sex....  “Do you get that if I didn’t have my abilities I would have been sitting for four hours having to watch and feel you all having fun?? Do you have any idea how completely gross and disturbing that is? I have a migraine that is unstoppable because it is caused by a magical link which you can’t get a prescription for? Hah!!! Do not ask what is wrong with me or I will kill you with my bare hands! I will let you all feel my damn migraine as well shall I? Because I was being nice I didn’t make you suffer through your little orgy party with me! Consider yourselves lucky!!”

Oh shit, we are in serious crap! Wait a sec, why did she stop? Erin sways her face going pale, way to pale! What’s wrong with her? She starts to fall but before she hits the ground I reach out catching her.