I am the Alpha - Part 62

Hey everyone, sorry it's been WAY too long (:

I have been having a really stressful few weeks as well as going through and making major chunks of profiles and backgrond stories for some of the characters in this book.

Okay i have a few questions that i really need YOUR help to answer:

If you could call this book anything else, what would it be? I really could do with your suggestions because i am thinking of changing it......

If i made this into a trilogy...so three plus books....would you keep reading? Would you buy them if they got published? 

I have come to the decison that i am going to write at least two books and that way this one won't be as immensly long as it would have to be if i finished the prophercy in one book. What would you call the series of books: The ........... trilogy etc.... and what would you name each of the books. If i end p using yor idea i will give you full credit.

If one of Kieth and Cole have to turn completely evil which one would you chose?

If Erin had a love interest in the next book who would it be? Out of any of my existing characters. 

----

I also have something awesome to share with you....

apparently i know a publisher, she's a family friend and owns a publishing business. She told my mum that if i wanted to get my book published there is hardly any chance of a publisher saying no because i already have a fan base. So thanks to you amazing people when i finish this book i am editing then submitting it to try get it published and fingers crossed!!! 

----

Anyway thank you all for yor continuos support!!

Just reached 4000 votes on "I am the Alpha" so thank you to everyone who has ever voted!!

Please keep on voting, commenting, fanning....etc etc it means so a lot.

--------------

enjoy

xx

--

~Zane~ 

 “How in the world.....” Keith trails off looking at Max questioningly. Probably communicating in their pack link, “What the hell happened?” or maybe not.

A quiet whimper sounds from Erin sounding pitiful and half coherent, my eyes linger on her as she shivers and clings closer to Max. Can she feel Keith watching her?

“Hush, its okay.” Max coos in her ear ignoring the looks from Keith. 

“Asher and Marcus over there were being the fuckwitts they are and tried to talk to her like they hadn’t just forcefully dragged her away from her home and made her breakdown and while we were busy telling them to back off Mr silent and mysterious over there tried to comfort her, naturally she jumped up growling like she was about to kill anyone who touches her....”Aaron tells him dramatically, “Then somehow Max gets her to come over here with us and away from the idiot patrol over there. Then she starts shaking and sobbing, quite scarily actually and this one somehow manages to coax her into leaning on him then I blink and what do you know she’s on his lap, buried in his freaking arms.” I chuckle lightly as Marcus and Asher bristle beside me.

“Okay so I get the not wanting to be with them lot but of all the people to get the famous powerful Alpha to let them touch her how the heck did it end up being Max?” Keith’s Beta, Nate, asks. Very good question mutt.

My eyes flicker back to Erin and Max once again as she looks up at him, shaking her head as if to rattle out any incoherent thoughts. Who does that? “Its okay, go to sleep, I won’t let anything happen to you.” Max whispers and she nods before curling herself so her back is pressed against his chest and her legs bent in-between his before her eyes flutter and she drifts off. Lucky mutt, enjoy it while it lasts because we are leaving in the morning.