I am the Alpha - Part 2

~Jack~

I lead the pack into the meadow and come face to face with my sister and she’s pissed off, really pissed off. Normally I wouldn’t care but she isn’t just pissed like any ordinary seventeen year old girl, she’s is pissed in Alpha mode and that is enough to make all us guys stop dead.

( *Authors note* : .... : - means thinking through the werewolf link the pack shares, or just italics if you’re on the computer. though this may change in parts as I haven't had change to do a full edit yet. )

: ‘Oh crap’ Sam whimpers :

He’s got that one right; we are in so much trouble.

: ‘shoot!’ Chase yells in agreement :

: ‘We are so dead’ Jordan whimpers :

: ‘SHIT’ Matt exclaims:

: ‘Great, just great’ I mutter in defeat :

: ‘She is so hot when she’s angry....’ :

: ‘MITCHELL!’ I yell in anger :

God damn it they are now all checking out my sister in their freaking heads!! I look up at her and wince; she looks ready to kill her bright green eyes flashing dangerously as we approach.

 “Go Change!”

I run into the trees pulling on a pair of shorts and rush back into the meadow straight toward Erin, who turns to look at me her face cold and angry. Oh Crap, Oh crap. Lil’ sis got the werewolf version of PMS!

“Hey sis!!” I smile, trying to butter her up.

“Take your time Jack!!” she snarls in full on Alpha mode. SHIT!

“Come on Erin, I’m sorry, I love you” I slur drunkenly. Crap! She’s going to kill us!! That was a pretty sweet party though, and those babes......... I ambrought out of my thoughts by Erin yelling.

 “Oh... great! I get it you’re all drunk and probably just spent the last few hours getting some Bimbos laid instead of doing what you’re freaking told and coming to the meeting!!!!”She yells, fuming at us. SHIT, she knows us way to well. I shrunk back along with the guys, yeah sure she’s younger than us but when she get’s like this she can be scary, really scary!!

 “I come back from my trip early and what greeting do I get a bunch of idiots showing up late from a party!! I make you attend one meeting a fortnight and you all decide it’s a good idea to get drunk right before it!!!!!” she continues. Oh shit, we are so dead, I did miss her like crazy; we all did. We just kind of forgot she was coming back. Shit, I feel guilty!

“Sis, please we’re sorry, it won’t happen again!!” I plead.

“It better not!”

“We missed you” I pull her in for a hug, the rest of the guys following suit

“You better have!” she smiles, thank god...  “What’s been happening?”

“Oh, the usual” replies Sam, smirking. Yep, to bad she knows exactly what that means.

She stares at us all, taking in each of her pack in turn, when her eye fall on Sam he starts staring at her like he stares at the chicks at parties... He is checking her out!! then he winks, at my own sister! I slap him on the back of the head knowing it will leave a nice memory for anytime he thinks of doing it again. He’s my best friend but that all goes out the window the second Erin’s involved.