I am the Alpha - Part 33

Hey all :)

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!!

I'm sorry it took a while longer to upload this then i usually do, the next bit will hopefully be up sooner - more like i usually do.

I decided to enter this in the watty awards under "werewolf" (shock horror :P) So please, please vote!!! At the moment this book is in about 7th place in that catagory!!! :D Please help me to get it up there!!!

Please - comment, vote and fan!!! x

enjoy

-------------------------------------

EDITED: 19/10/11

----

~Erin~

Opening my eyes I am hit by a swell of dizziness followed by an ear-splitting head ache. I quickly shut them again letting my mind adjust to the pain and cloudiness swamping my head. My head suddenly is clear and my eyes flutter open once again and are assaulted by the rays of light coming through my open curtains. What the heck? Wait a second I don’t have curtains, I have blinds. Where am I? I sit up rubbing my eyes as they adjust to the bright room I’m currently in. Taking in the bed I must’ve slept on that was covered in the spare white sheets and the bedside table with a single lamp sitting on it; recognition hits me. I’m in one of the spare rooms, but why? 

Stretching out my limbs I get up slowly off the bed to avoid getting another hit of dizziness. Walking towards the door a cold draft flows into the room making my stomach shiver. Wait what? Looking down I am still in my dance outfit minus the hoodie, didn’t I change? Meh. I continue to walk towards the door and turn the handle letting myself out into a small hallway which my room is at the opposite end of. I rush down the hallway quietly before entering my room.

What the fuck?

By the looks of it the entire pack and the rest of the football team are currently asleep all over my room. I can’t help but stifle a laugh as I take in their awkward positions in both wolf and human form. There’s a small gap in the middle of my bed which they all seem to be positioned around, weird. Making sure not to wake them I walk quickly to my bathroom shutting the door behind me quietly. I need to figure out what happened before I wake them.

Walking over to my mirror I let out a gasp. God I look like hell; my hair looks like it’s been through a hedge backwards, there are large dark circles under my eyes and my face looks pale as a sheet. Ugh. How the frick am I meant to look badass with damn circles under my eyes the size of China? I mean I really don’t give a crap if I look amazing or not but this is ridiculous.

I turn back towards the door back to my bedroom and lock it before pulling off the small amount of clothes I have on and getting into a nice cold shower. As the water washes over me my head clears completely leaving me headache and dizzy free. The events of the last few days swarm my head all out of order and back to front taking a few seconds to settle before I can actually take them in. Oh fuck, oh shit, kill me now!!!

A lap dance, I did a lap dance, for my brother while the whole pack and eventually the guys from the Tribe watched. I remember and replayed the memory in horror as I freaking seduced half of the guys into doing my bidding. Nothing physical – thank god, but none the less embarrassing. Then we went on to continue truth or dare and well at least I wasn’t the only one to get embarrassed there…. The rest of the two night’s events continue to flush into my head causing me to wince from embarrassment and fury, oh hell. I not only got myself drunk, but I got myself smashed and then hung around to make sure everyone knew about it.