I am the Alpha - Part 65

hey.....again I am sorry!!!

Stupid bloody devorsed parents with different houses.....:\

ANYWAY....

sorry for anyone offended by my little rant about voting last time :) I was having a moment to let it all out and maybe it was a little bitchy....opps 

But then again it worked!! Over 90 votes on the second day!! I love you guys sooo much <3 xxx

I really, really apreciate it.

Now don't kill me cause this part is a lil' bit short.... 

..... Don't look at me like that.... !!!

.........it's Coles' fault he was being difficult about how he felt at that moment!! 

and then Erin was drugged which was totally helpful....

moving on

Please comment and vote...etc etc  :) xx

Enjoy:

-----------------

~Cole~

He’s dead. He’s fucking dead and I can’t even retaliate.

I look over at Blaise’s limp body lying on the ground, his deep blue eyes staring lifelessly up at the sky while thick scarlet blood seeps from his wounds. He transformed back into human form a few minutes after he died, somehow fully clothed in the same clothes he was wearing before he morphed. It happens every time one of us dies in wolf form, though no one has any clue as to how or why. A shiver runs down my spine as I look over my pack mate who’s usually carefully crafted raven black hair flops around his face, trailing into the blood beneath him.

I let a growl rip from my body. Damn it! A member of my pack is dead and all I can do is stand here and look at him. I can’t get revenge and I can’t blame anyone. It’s not uncommon for werewolves in powerful packs such as mine to die young but seventeen is too fucking young.

None of us had any clue that she would snap like that. We didn’t know she was that deadly when she felt the need but seeing her then it was like fire ran through her very veins and nothing else mattered but whatever was driving her to kill Blaise. Sure I’ve been expecting her to crack and end up in wolf form at one point but I’ve never seen anyone last for that long and then snap that badly after so long. She must’ve held it in that whole time, hiding it from us and maybe even herself.

I pace back and forth restlessly wanting to do something in some way but knowing it’s impossible. My eyes flicker over to Blaise’s body once again and painfully remind myself of the presence missing from our link. Pull yourself together. There had to be casualties, you knew that. Blaise is gone but he won’t have died in vain.

Fucking idiot couldn’t keep his mouth shut, didn’t know when to stop. Enjoying tormenting her too bloody much and got himself killed. Well done Blaise, well done. I can almost imagine him shrugging and smirking at me as if to say ‘and you expected anything else’. Bloody moron.  

Tonight we will sit vigil.

I pace a little further away from him and finally look over to the other side of the clearing to where Erin lies unconscious on a thick blanket. Memories of inserting the needle into her hind leg flash through my mind and I flinch as she falls helplessly to the ground, drugged. She’ll be out of action for the rest of our journey home. It was for the best, I can’t have her killing everyone, she could do a she load of damage if we let her. If I let her

I listen to her unnaturally slow breathing and wince once again as my eyes trail her lifeless body. This is why I can’t seek revenge; this feisty little she-wolf. Images of the fight once again flash through my mind and I remember my awe as she almost instantly changed into her other form, rippling into the most inquisitive wolf I’ve ever seen. Her beautiful white fur seemed to almost glow as her body sprung forward.

Maybe they were right; maybe she is the legendary white wolf. And she’s mine.

***

I sit back on my haunches and let out a howl; a howl that marks the loss of our pack-mate. My howl is soon joined by my pack and then the guard as we sit in a circle around Blaise’s now cleaned and peaceful looking body. Our howls echo through the dusk sky and fill the air.

All at once we fall silent and some of the guard quietly leave the circle that my pack remains in. We lie on the earthy ground, our noises towards Blaise and lay wide awake and silent.

~Erin~

Blackness, nothing but blackness and heavy bearing numbness

I try to open my eyes but find myself trapped within my own mind, disconnected from my physical body.

A tingle spreads through me and everything is ignited. Red, everything is red and black. Darkness and red and anger consume my body. Hate, pure hatred.

And then as it came, it all disappears.

Nothing; emptiness once again.

Then all of a sudden; sadness sweeps through me like a wave. Loss and more loss.

Suddenly I can hear a deep sorrowful howl that fills me, consuming everything. Death.... it screams of death. Then it falls silent and my mind is once again clouded in blackness. I fight for clarity as I almost go under again.

Suddenly my thoughts become clearer. The anger and then the sadness swell together.

Death.  Mourning. Anger.

I killed them.