Chapter 13: Tenrou island

Lucy's POV

Everyone was in the guild waiting for masters announcement, today is the day he decides who is going to take part in the S-class trials. I didn't really care all of my team is S class so I have no worries.

"ALRIGHT BRATS LISTEN UP I WILL BE CHOOSING THE PARTICIPANTS FOR THE S CLASS TRAILS

NATSU

GRAY

CANA

GAJEEL

FREED

AND

ELFMAN

YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW TO CHOOSE YOUR PARTNERS BE ON THE TRAIN By 12.

ALL S CLASS MAGES PLEASE MEET ME IN MY OFFICE"

I walked up the stairs towards master's office with my team, Erza, Mira, Laxus and Gildarts following.

We all walked into his office and Erza was the first to speak up. "what's up master" "I called you all her because you are all a part of the trials except for the elemental slayers I have another job for them, Erza, Mira, Laxus, Gildarts you may leave now that was all" they all nodded their heads and left.

"What do you need us to do master" I asked

"I need you and your team to just keep watch of the island in case something happens because many people want to take Tenrou for themselves you will just wander the island and be on call through telepathy in case something happens, that's all"

We all nodded our heads then left masters office.

Time skip - Next day

Lucy POV

We were all on the boat travelling to Tenrou, Natsu and Gajeel where throwing up over the side of the boat but knowing Gajeel he was trying to act tough to impress Levy.

Gajeel has thrown up twice now and Natsu has thrown up at least 5 times, I thought of a perfect way to get a little piece of revenge, I started to walk over to Gajeel and I said "hey Gajeel do you have motion sickness because I could heel you if you want" He just nodded frantically so I placed my index and middle finger on his forehead. My fingers started to glow a light blue and then he was fully healed and didn't feel sick anymore.

"Thanks Bunny Girl" was what he said before he walked over to levy wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

I walked past Natsu and shoved him *lightly* he *sadly* fell of the side of the boat "oops" I said, then added a laugh and walked over to Akira high fiving her, *sigh* "Makarov said "Lucy I know you still hate the child but do you really need to kill him before we get to the island" I turned around and said "so are you saying I can kill him on the island" I added an evil grin and rubbed my hands together.

Time skip (still Lucy's POV)

Whilst the S class trails are going on the elemental slayers are wandering the island, me and Hayley walk around whilst the other 3 are playing hide and seek in the trees. "Luna, Akira, Grace if you want to entertain yourselves run around to burn of steam" "OK" the three replied with a shout, "First one to find something cool wins" They run off in different directions, "I see why Grace plays with them, I think she feels more responsible because they are more childish than she is and she's 8" I say, Me and Hayley continued to laugh and talk about random things until we got to a clearing.

"This is weird it's like an old abandoned village let's explore" Hayley said

"Ok but we need to get the others here first" I said

"Guys we found the cool thing we win

So new challenge

First one to teleport to us wins"

We stood still for a moment until Grace appeared behind Hayley

"Yes I won ha-ha losers" Grace says before climbing onto Hayley's back for a piggy back ride.

There was silence for a moment until it was broken by two noisy buffoons arguing.

"Ha I win I was here before you" Akira shouts at Luna

"No you were not"

"Yes I was"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"YES"

"NO"

"Ha so you admit I was here before you"

"What, Urgh, I hate you"

"I though you would have learned by now I always win"

"In your dreams"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY"

Hayley's POV

They are annoying me so much but I know how to shut them up. I place Grace back on the floor waiting for the right moment.

"IF YOU TWO DONT SHUT UP YOU WILL RECIEVE PUNISHMENT" I had to scream so they could hear me, pop pop pop was the only sound that could be heard I walked closer cracking one knuckle at a time they cowered in fear and said "no no please not again that was horrible -" Akira said "please please don't end us back we'll be good we promise" Luna finished both on the verge of tears.

"Ok well we won the challenge we found a cool place look" Lucy said breaking the silence. We all looked forward facing the old crumbling guild hall once known as red lizard.

We were about to walk into the building until the ground started to shake we could barely stay standing.

The floor stopped shaking and everything was silent until a loud roar was heard

"ROARRRRRRRRR"