Chapter10: Mystery Man

3rd person POV

The party had lasted for hours and now most of the guild were drunk or passed out. Freed had a sleeping Grace in his arms with Hayley's head resting on his shoulder with both of them slowly falling asleep. Luna stood up and walked towards the guild doors attempting to escape the horrifying party. As she opened the door she pulled up her hood and took one step outside only to have her face smashed into a firm chest. Her eyes travelled up towards the face of the body.

Luna's POV

I walked straight into someone's chest, cursing under my breath I lifted my head to look at whoever decided to get in my way. My eyes travelled from his chest to his face which was mostly covered by a scarf. Even though most of his face was covered by a scarf I could tell he had a tattoo on his right eye. From his neck up was covered with a green scarf and only revealing his enticing hazel eyes. I stood staring in amazement at his face, I blushed when I realized he was smirking and a lock of blue hair was revealed through his navy cap.
"Uh... Hi" I stuttered and blushed harder. "Hello and who may you be?" He asked, his voice was deep and masculine. "Why should I tell you? You could be some sort of 'hunter'!"I asked now leaning against the wall. He seductively leaned down and whispered in my ear "maybe I am, but I ensure you I am not". I closed my eyes at his husky tone. When I opened the he was gone.

I leaned against the wall for another 10 minutes but I decided that I should just go home. I teleported to the woods just on the outskirts of magnolia and I walked towards the large wooden mansion.
(House in media)

I walked into our new home, we have unlimited rooms because we all have wood make magic so we can make the rooms as big or as small as we want them to be. Our mansion (as some would say) has 2 floors. On the 1st floor we have: the kitchen, living room, cinema room, game room, 2 swimming pools (indoor and out), dining room and the library. On the second floor we have: Lucy's room, Hayley's room, Graces room, Akira's room, a room for our exceeds and my room.

Our rooms are all similar we have: a large king-sized bed a long painted desk a chair/sofa a carpet that leaves some of the wooden floor exposed and storage type space. In our rooms we have two doors leading off into other rooms. One of the rooms is the closet where we store all of our clothes that we don't want in our reequip bracelets and the other room is a bathroom.

Our rooms are made up of certain colour schemes:

Mine/Luna's - red, black purple and white.

Akira's - gold and white

Hayley's - shades of blue and green

Grace's - violet and purple

Lucy's - green, black and baby blue

The Exceeds rooms - pink for girls blue for boys.

Next day

Hayley's POV

I woke up and I looked around the guild blinking a few times the sun was just rising. I looked to my left to see Freed with an arm around my waist and grace on his other side. I blushed when he wrapped his arm around my waist tighter, I slightly shook him awake calling out quietly "Freed, Freed wake up, Freed". He blinked and opened his eyes and when he saw what he was doing he blushed madly and removed his hand from my waist, which was disappointing. "O-oh um sorry" he blushed more "I-its ok" I replied also blushing. There was silence for a minute until we heard snickering coming from behind freed, we both turned and looked to see grace holding in her laughter but failing miserably. "mummy's blushing" grace squealed "grace be quiet" she just nodded and then broke the silence by saying "mummy I'm hungry" I just nodded and stood up, I placed grace on my back and freed said "sorry about before" "its ok, it was nice" I replied then I realized what I said and blushed madly along with freed. I quickly turned around and headed out of the guild doors, teleporting home.

Lucy's POV

I woke up and started walking towards the kitchen, I started to make breakfast which was bacon egg and toast with waffles for grace. Once the food was done I shouted "breakfast is ready". Luna and Akira ran down the stairs trying to be the first there but both failing miserably and falling down the stairs *sigh* so typical of them. It had been a few minutes we were about to start eating but grace and Hayley haven't come down the stairs yet.

"Guys" I say which causes the other two to lift their heads and stop eating. "Yeah" Akira replies, "do you know where grace and Hayley are" "I don't know maybe they are still asleep" replied Luna. "Yeah maybe, I'll go check" they just nodded their heads and continued to eat.

I walked up the stairs of our wooden mansion and towards Hayley's room, I thought to myself 'it's not like Hayley to sleep in she's usually the first up' as I got to her door I knocked but there was no answer so I opened the door quietly and shouted Hayley but she wasn't in the room, the bathroom or the walk in wardrobe.

I walked out of her room and walked into the one opposite which was Graces but she wasn't there either so I started to panic so I ran down stairs and say "there not in their rooms, are you sure you don't know where they are?, we need to look for them" we started to search all over the house, we were about to give up when the front door opened, "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS" "um err" Hayley turned around so we couldn't see her face and Grace said "we were at the guild me and mummy fell asleep there when we were talking to Mr freed" "oh where you know Hayley what where you and freed talking about hey" I spoke in a teasing manor, she blushed even more and Grace spoke up saying "ha ha mummy your blushing do you like Mr freed" she just said "maybe" personally "i think Akira and Luna laughed the most but "i found it sweet, Hayley has had a hard time through life, she raised Grace for 8 years by herself but I'm happy she has started her new life.