Chapter 12: Expect The Unexpected

Lucy's POV

We have been in fairy tail for 3 months now and a new relationship has started, I and Mira came up with a ship name and that was Freyley. Freed and Hayley have been dating for a month now it all started when freed came back from a mission.

Flashback /Grace's POV

Mr Freed and mummy where playing with me and my dolls, we were playing house. I was a bit upset so I spoke up and said "I have mummy but I have no one to play daddy, *hmp* why can't life be like fairy tails where everyone is a big happy family with a mummy a daddy and me" I then started to sulk and mummy said "I know sweetie I'm sorry" I then perk up and say "Mr Freed could you be my daddy" Mr Freed's face turns red then he says "it's up to your mum but if it was up to me I would be your daddy" he looks at mummy then she says "what are you saying freed" he says "uhm well Hayley will you go out with me" mummy was completely shocked, so I broke the silence by shouting "YESS" I leave my dolls at the table, I quickly grabbed my teddy (the one in the media) biscuit and ran to Mira telling her that freed had asked mummy out.

(End of flashback)

Hayley's POV

Me and Freed have been dating for a month a few days ago I told him who Graces biological dad is, he told me to tell her dad so now is the time to do it.

I saw Laxus stand up and walk over to the bar so I excused myself from my team. I walked up to him and said "Laxus I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to tell you something it's very important" "ok" was all he said.

I followed Laxus outside until we were stood behind the guild, that is when I finally spoke "uhm Laxus do you remember me?" he nodded and said "I remember it 8 years ago and I was on a job where I had to kill a monster and you saved me" I just nodded in reply I started to tear up.

Flashback Hayley's POV

I was walking through the woods I was 16. I had just been to town and I was walking home until I saw a boy with blonde hair and a scar over his eye laying on the ground bleeding out, I quickly ran up to him to see if he was still alive. "Thank the gods he's alive" I mumbled to myself. I threw him over my shoulder and I began to run home. When I got home I lay him on the couch and healed him with my wolf slaying magic.

(2 Hours later)

I had finished putting all the food I bought away so I ate the meal that had just finished cooking, I sat on the sofa opposite the sexy blonde, he was slowly gaining consciousness so I placed my bowl in the sink and walked over to him "hey are you ok" I said "yeah I think" he said in a rough dry voice so I went and grabbed him a glass of water, "thanks" he drank the water then asked another question "where am I and who are you" "well my name is Hayley and you are in my house because you passed out in the middle of the woods." I said. "so who are you" I asked curiously, "oh my name is Laxus it's nice to meet you" Laxus stood up and leaned forward going to kiss my cheek but I wanted to ask him something but before I could ask him his soft lips where on mine.

The kiss he gave me was soft and sweet but I know it was accidental, when he realised what he had done he moved back and said "I'm so sorry I only meant to kiss your che..." he couldn't finish his sentence because I had reattached our lips and only let go when I needed air. "w - What was that for" Laxus asked confused "That was because the first one was so great" I replied and smiled. From there on we spent the rest of the night in bed.

End of flashback

Hayley's POV

When he said he remembered I pulled the silver necklace with a silver lightning bolt out of my top and placed it over the top so he could see that I still have it. "You still have it" he questioned "yeah it always reminds me of that amazing week we spent together, when - when you left I found out a week later that I was p - pregnant with Grace." He looked at me with surprised eyes and said "well why didn't you come find me we could of been a family even if it was accidental" I just shook my head no "no I was fine on my own and I didn't want to drag you into something" "is the bear that Grace is holding the one I gave you the day I left" I just nodded yes my eyes glazing over with tears. He placed his hand under my chin and made me look at him, he leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips but I pushed him away because I'm in a relationship with freed. "No Laxus I can't I'm in a relationship" I said "I know I am to that was just a kiss for old times' sake" I smiled then he asked me a question "do you want me to tell Grace I'm her dad" "I-I-I don't know, if we do it could ruin our relationships and she sometimes calls Freed dad or daddy I just don't know" I say letting a few tears slip, "does freed know that I'm her dad" I just nodded yes "oh ok well I will tell Mira who else knows" "only me, you, freed, Lucy and Mira not even Akira and Luna know" I said.

I walked back into the guild leaving him outside. I went over to freed and sat on his lap, I looked around making sure Grace wasn't here then I spotted her playing with Lucy. "Did you tell him" Freed asked, I just nodded and began to cry lightly into Freed's shoulder. He started to stroke my back to sooth me then he kissed me on my forehead.

Laxus POV

When Hayley walked back into the guild I followed but walked over to Mira, I asked her if we could talk in the kitchen so we walked in then she asked "What's up Laxus" "I just *sigh* you know Hayley" she nodded "uhm well I got her pregnant when she was 16 and Grace is my daughter and I don't know what to do" I just gave Mira a sad look so she asked "what does Hayley want you to do" I looked her in the eyes and explained everything about mine an Hayley's past relationship to how it could ruin my relationship with Mira. "she also said that if Grace found out that she would want me as her dad and there was no way of telling her no" Mira just nodded so I spoke up again saying "My past relationships aren't going to ruin my new one because Mira I only love you" she smiled her signature smile so I leaned in and kissed her.