Let Me

Dawn's upcoming movie which is entitled, "Love Me Tomorrow" will be shown in cinemas on May 25. Everyone's busy with their own work on the set.

Direk Gino, the director, always makes sure that every minute of the movie will be worth it so he's really pushing everyone to work harder.
Today, he brings his team to a resort somewhere in Batangas to shoot some scences there including Dawn.

She's currently inside the tent, alone. Viv went out with Mahvic earlier to buy merienda. Whether she likes it or not, she has to be alone or else she might get hungry while shooting.

She's still not used to it because Gomz used to do it for her and he'd asked Viv & others to keep her accompanied while he's away.

She doesn't find popcorns that sweet anymore - even if she pairs them with sago't gulaman. Also with the chicken - she doesn't find it that tasty even if she puts lots of gravy. Simply because things will never be the same without her favorite buddy.

Before she could really cry, a staff knocks on the door and calls her for a short briefing before they shoot the next scene. She goes out of her tent and makes her way to the place where they'll do it.

While going there, she sees a man being mobbed by the staff, asking for selfies. "Grabe naman ang visitor natin today!" someone yells.

"Oh ayan na naman pala eh! Ms. Dawn, oh!" She waits for the crowd to step aside so she could see who could that be.

"Gomz?!!!" He puts down his sunglasses and hugs her. He kisses her cheeks and playfully kisses her forehead, too.

"Oh, ha! Pak na pak!" The crowd laughs and you can see the kilig on their eyes. She pulls away from the hug and more staff ask for selfies for the last time.

"Hiramin ko muna 'to ha?" She pats his shoulder and nods at him, asking him to follow her.

When they reach her tent, Viv & Mahvic haven't come back yet. It's just the two of them inside. "Oh yan. Stay there muna, punta muna ako sa briefing." She heads to the door.

"Okay. Pahiram muna iPad natin, ha?"

"Wow, ha? Maka-natin ka naman dyan!"

He laughs at her, "Bakit? Eh puro mukha ko nandito eh! You always find me so gwapo in everything that I do!"

"Ang kapal talaga ng mukha mo!" She's about to slap his arm but a staff knocks on the door.

"Ms. Dawn, start na po ng briefing." She just rolls her eyes on Gomz and goes outside.

---

"Gomz! Pa-abot naman ng cellphone ko diyan." She opens her closet and starts finding something.

He hands her the phone and she starts dialing Mahvic's number.

"Mav, 'san nakalagay yung one-piece swimsuit ko, yung black?"

"Ah, okay. Thanks! Padagdagan yung bibilin nyong merienda ah!" She puts down her phone and opens her bag to get her swimsuit.

"Ano? One-piece swimsuit 'yung susuotin mo?!"

She looks up to him, "Oo, why? What's wrong?"

"Mag sando ka nalang! Yung fitted mong sando tas shorts. 'Wag yan! Ang ikli!"

She stands in front of him, showing him the swimsuit. "Gomz naman eh. Look, oh. Medyo mahaba naman siya."

She shows him the length of it and it looks like he's still not convinced yet.

"Wait, sukat ko, okay?" She goes to the mini dressing room and wears it on her. After 3 minutes, she goes out.

"Okay na ba?"