Chapter 40: Tomorrow

"Do I look ok?" I asked in anticipation.

"You look beautiful." Molly said with tears in her eyes. "Oh dear, look at me! Getting all worked up and it's not even the wedding day yet!"

Tomorrow was the day we were going to get married. I was so excited I thought I would burst out of my skin. I wasn't going to see Charlie until tomorrow since tonight was my bachelorette party. I still had no idea what we were going to be doing, but I knew it was going to be fun.

I stared at myself in my wedding dress trying to imagine what Charlie was going to think. Some small part of me hoped he would cry, but I really doubted that was going to happen. 

"Are you excited for tonight?" Asked Hermione with a wink.

"Now you girls need to behave yourselves! I don't want to see Izzy falling all over the place tomorrow!" Molly gave us a stern look.

"Oh Mum don't worry! She's not going to be like that tomorrow." Ginny said rolling her eyes." Besides, she's the only one of us that isn't married!"

"Angelina's not married!" Molly added.

"Yeah, but she's only staying for a while." Ginny corrected.

"Regardless." I interrupted before a fight broke out. "I promise we won't get too wild." I gave her a soft smile and she returned it.

"I believe you." Molly fixed the back of my dress and watched as I slowly took in what I saw. "Charlie's going to cry when he sees you."

"Yeah right." I said with a chuckle. "He didn't even cry when one of the Horntails bit him!" 

"You never know; he might surprise you." Molly added giving me a small nudge.

"Alright, I'm going to take this off now. It's making me want to cry." I said hopping down from the pedestal and scurrying into the dressing room. Fleur followed me in to help me get undressed.

"You really do look beautiful in that dress Isabella." She smiled at me as she unzipped me. "How are you feeling?"

"Alright, just nervous."

"I was too, but all those nerves went away as soon as I saw Bill waiting for me at the alter." Her eyes softened and looked so happy.

"I wish I would have known you better back then." I said. I had known of her since she was a Triwizards Champion along with Cedric, Harry, and Krum. 

"I knew of you." She said with a smile. "That Diggory boy talked nonstop about you. He was really fond of you, just as you were with him."

"That was a long time ago." I felt my throat close up.

"You don't need to be ashamed of loving someone other than Charlie." She took my hand in hers. "I know it must've been painful when he passed."

My mind drifted back to the last time I saw Cedirc alive.

"Izzy!" I heard Cedric call out. 

"Hey Ced!" I smiled at him. "Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I should, but I wanted to see you before." His eyes look worried.

"You're dumb Ced." I nudged his arm. His face looked so tired even with the small smile he had on. "Did you even sleep last night?"

"Not really." He shrugged his shoulders. Cedric wouldn't tell me if he was scared or worried about something, but you could see it all over his face.

I looked into his eyes trying to see what he was hiding. All I could see was how tired he looked, and that something was bothering him.

"Don't worry about me Izzy." He smiled at me. "I've beaten two of the tasks. I'm sure I can handle anything else they throw at me." He gave me a cocky grin.