Chapter 31: Her

School was out and the nerves kicked in. I knew what tomorrow was and I was excited, but at the same time I thought I could throw up. These kids were not just any kids, they were my siblings. I really wanted them to like me. I was praying for a good relationship with them just like Charlie had with his family. That was probably too much to ask for, but it’s what I wanted.

I laid in bed as Charlie took a shower. The sound of the running water and the feeling of it sliding down my skin made joining him tempting. I got up and walked over to the door. I twisted the knob only to find it was locked. I went to the side table and grabbed my wand.

“Alohomora.” I whispered as I unlocked the door. I opened the door quietly, careful not to make a sound. I slid out of my clothes and laid them next to Charlie’s. I pulled back the curtain to see Charlie rinsing out the shampoo in his hair. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his back gently. Charlie jumped a little, but relaxed when he saw it was me.

“Little girl this is my shower time.” He joked. I looked up at him scrunching up my forehead. “But I guess you could join.” He let out a playful sigh. He turned to face me and pulled me into his arms. “You excited for tomorrow?” 

“Yeah, just nervous that they won’t like me.” I’ve said this like twelve hundred times.

“Sweetheart, you’re amazing. Everyone likes you.” He always said that, but I knew he was being sincere.

I tiptoed and kissed him lightly on the lips. The water hit my face and drenched my hair. The warm water felt great and relaxing, and holding Charlie in my arms just made it a whole lot better.

“You are too sexy for words Sweetheart.” He winked at me and reached for the shampoo. He squeezed a little into his hands and rubbed it into my hair. He was gentle as he worked the shampoo through my hair. I crawled under the water to rinse as Charlie grabbed the loofah and poured body wash on it. He scrubbed my body making sure he cleaned every last bit of me.

Even though we were both naked and wet, it wasn’t sexual at all. It was loving, kind, and sweet. Charlie was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I was a lucky girl to have him, and I knew I would never hurt him intentionally.

After our shower he hopped into bed and snuggled. I traced my name on his belly before instigating a tickle war. He quickly over powered me and I thought I was going to pee my pants.

“Ok….ok….I….Give…I….Give!” I said between bursts of laughter. We laid together laughing. I loved how we could be silly with each other and not worry that we’ll be judged. 

My eyes started getting heavy and I placed my head on Charlie’s chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and planted kisses on my head. I fell asleep listening to the sound of his heart beating.

Morning came and time seemed to be flying. We were suppose to get to their house at 11 AM and it was already 9:53 AM. I really felt my stomach in knots, but they weren’t as big as when I first went to their house.

Charlie started pacing back and forth when the clock read 10:58 AM. He seemed to be just as nervous as I was. He walked over to me and took a hold of my hand. He pressed his lips firmly to mine, and placed his free hand on my lower back. His tongue grazed my upper lip and he pulled away. He squeezed my and we apparated to my fathers house.

I stood staring at the door for a moment before knocking. The door creaked a bit as Claire opened the door. Her smile was warm and her embrace was tight.

“It’s so good to see you!” She said as she held me close. “The kids are here and excited to meet you.” She led us into the house. 

“Is that Izzy?” I heard my fathers voice in the distance. He walked out of the living room and wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey dad.” I said hugging him tight.

“I’m so happy you’re here.” He said letting me go. “And it’s great to see you as well Charlie!”

“Likewise sir!” Charlie said shaking my fathers hand.

“Claire where are the kids?” Asked my dad excitedly.

“Emily! Jaden! Get in here!” She cried calling my brother and sister.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway making my heart race. This was it. I was going to meet my siblings.

“We’re not deaf you know?” A tall boy walked in. His hair was a dark auburn similar to Claire’s, but his eyes were brown like mine. He was a muscular kid, but nowhere near Charlie’s build. 

“Jay, this is Isabella; your sister.” Claire introduced us.

“How are you?” He asked embracing me in a huge hug. “Wow! You’re tiny!” He said looking down at me. He had to have been a head or two taller than me.

“Maybe you’re just huge.” I joked. I looked over at Charlie and he was awkwardly staying behind Claire. “Jaden, this is my fiancée.” I gestured to Charlie.

“Charles Weasley.” Charlie extended his hand and Jaden took it.

“Good to meet you! You better be taking good care of my sister here.” Jaden said with a chuckle in his voice.

“Don’t worry. He’s the best guy a girl could dream of.” I smiled at Charlie.

“I forgot to congratulate you two on the engagement!” Claire said. “Let me see the ring!” She said grabbing my left hand. “It’s gorgeous! Nice pick.” She winked at Charlie.

“Thank you.” He replied blushed a bit.

“Now where is that sister of yours? Emily!” My father cried out.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” A voice called out. I had heard that voice before.

Emily walked out pushing her long dark hair from out of her face. Her eyes were dark like mine, her cheekbones similar to mine, the arch of her eyebrows were also like mine. Her face was so familiar to me, but not because she looked like me, no, she was the girl from my dreams.