Chapter 36: Something

Charlie's POV

Two weeks. That's how much long I have to wait to make Izzy my wife. Two weeks seemed like an eternity when I thought about it. All I wanted was to start my life with her and stay by her for the rest of our lives.

I often woke before her and liked to watch her sleep. For the past month she's been having sweet dreams and she would smile while she dreamt. I never asked what her dreams were about, that was for her own pleasure. 

Today she looked particularly happy with her dream. Paws was in a little ball next to her, he was more protective of her than I was. She looked so beautiful and I couldn't wait for her to be mine.

I quietly got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen. I made myself a pot of tea making sure to stay as quiet as I could so I wouldn't wake Izzy. Too bad the tea pot didn't have the same intentions. I heard her squirm out of bed as soon as the whistle from the pot went off.

She was just wearing one of my shirts and a pair of underwear. Her hair was in the messiest bun looking thing, but I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was just so gorgeous.

"Morning Baby." I said getting a second cup for her.

"Morning." She said groggily. I walked over to her and kissed the top of her head. She giggled a little making her even more adorable.

"You want tea?" I asked already pouring her a glass.

"Yes please." She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

I could help myself I bent down and kissed her soft warm lips. I could feel her smile into me and that made my chest soar.

"What was that for?" She asked taking a sip of her tea.

"Eh.. Just felt like it." I winked at her. "What do you want for breakfast?" 

"Pancakes." She said almost immediately. 

"I'm guessing you're hungry." I said with a chuckle.

"Just a bit Hun." She said setting her cup on the counter. She bent down to get a bowl out of the cupboard.

"Babe, go back to bed I've got this." I took the bowl from her hands.

"You're just going to use magic though!" She protested.

"Well of course I'm going to use magic!" I said sticking my tongue out at her. "We have it might as well use it."

"Fine, but make sure they at least taste good!" She said walking back into the bedroom.

"Meeeow!" Cried Paws at me.

"No faith I'm telling you!" I said in a joking voice.

I made the pancakes, and added a few sausage links on the side. I carried everything on a tray into our room where a lazy Izzy was stroking Paws.

"Here you go my love, pancakes and sausage!" I kissed her cheek and placed the tray on the bed in front of her.

"This looks great Charlie! You're amazing." She said taking a huge bite out of her pancake.

"I'm glad you're enjoying them." I said giving her a face.

We sat and ate our food enjoying each others company. This was perfect and this was how we were going spend the rest of our lives together.

"What are your plans for today Sweetheart?" I asked knowing she was doing something with Hermione, Ginny, and Fleur.

"It's a secret." She said smiling at me.