Chapter 21: Party Animal

Christmas morning I woke up to a pair of blue eyes staring at me. The eyes slowing changed from blue to a golden brown color. Teddy Lupin laughed when he noticed my eyes were staring back at him.

"Good morning little one!" I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "When did you get here?" I didn't expect an answer seeing as he only two years old.

Charlie stirred next to me, making funny grumbling noises as he shifted positions. His green eyes looked up at me then at Teddy.

"When did we have a baby?" He must have be hung-over or something.

"It's Teddy you weirdo!" I got out of bed and slipped on my house shoes.

I walked down the stairs with Teddy on my hip. Molly, Arthur, and Andromeda Tonks were the only ones downstairs.

"Teddy you naughty boy! Did you wake her up?" Teased Andromeda. Teddy buried his head in my hair, laughing.

I set Teddy down and he ran off to wake up the others. I took at seat by Molly and she handed me a cup of hot tea. We'd been there for two days already and Molly had been the most hospitable person I'd ever met.

"Happy Christmas dear." Molly said handing me a medium sized box.

Before I opened her gift I went under the tree and got her the gift Charlie and I had gotten for her. We bought her a pair of earrings that had crystals dangling off. Molly and I opened our gifts at the same time. She loved her earrings and gave me a big hug. I received a knitted sweater with a large 'I' in the front. It was so soft and my favorite color purple. I slipped in on and asked how it looked.

"You look like part of the family now." She said with a smile. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. The sleeves were a bit large but I liked how they went past my palms.

"Opening presents without us? What kind of mother are you?" Said George followed by Angelina and her little baby bump.

"Of  course not Georgie!" She said rolling her eyes. Walking past him she spanked him bottom with her hand. "I should have done that more when you were a child!"

Molly absentmindedly rubbed Angelina's belly. We all did at one point or another. She never seemed to mind though.

Charlie, Bill, and Fleur were the next to walk down the stairs. Charlie sat by me and took a hold of my hand. My bracelet always turned a bright red when we touched.

"Where are the little ones? I want to give them their presents!" Molly exclaimed.

"They're playing in Bill's room." Said Fleur sleepily. Even when she just gets out of bed she's still gorgeous. "I'll get them." She walked up stairs as Ginny, Hermione, Harry, and Ron walked down.

Ron's hair was standing up in the back, making him look as if he was balding. Everyone took a seat as Molly handed out the presents. There was a mix of knitted socks, hats, sweaters, and scarves. The little one's got actual toys to play with. Angelina got the cutest present. She got a pair a warm socks with matching booties for the baby.

After breakfast we all decided to go play in the snow. From where I was from, Texas, it really didn't snow much, and if it did it was like three inches. It snowed at Hogwarts, but I always went home before I could enjoy it. Here, the snow was so deep in reached past my knees! I was pretty ecstatic to play in it. I put on my boots, hat, and coat, and ran outside falling into the white powder. I began feeling someone burying me. I looked up to see Harry and Ron covering my legs in snow.

"Hurry Harry! We can't let her escape!" Yelled Ron.

"She's our prisoner!" Harry let out a crazy laugh.