Chapter 33

Time moved quickly and it wasn't long before Christmas was upon them. Alfred and Arthur invited some close friends over for Christmas lunch. Arthur's family came as well. Arthur hadn't seen his older brothers for months. They looked upon him in surprise when they saw their younger brother again. They greeted each other, Alistair and Francis quickly started conversing. The two alphas were good friends due to having similar likes and dislikes.

"You two seem to be doing well." Alistair gestures at Mathew and Francis.

"Ah oui, oui Mathew and I have been doing very well. I hear that you've become a grandfather?" Francis says.

"Yeah, my eldest child has fathered their own child." Alistair says.

After that came a Christmas party that Gilbert was throwing. Alfred and Arthur went to that. Everyone was gushing over Marcelo who was happily gurgling away in Feliciano's arms. The baby boy reached out to grab at Lovino's outstretched finger.

"Marcelo has really taken a liking to you fratello." Feliciano says. Lovino just nods watching the blue eyed baby with curious eyes. Antonio watched his mate look on in fascination at the baby.

"Lovino really wants his own child." Antonio says.

"Really?" Francis asks.

"Yeah, the second he found out that Feliciano conceived he seemed to want his own child." Antonio says.

"So you've been trying?" Gilbert asks.

"He did stop mid heat a few months ago, which meant he was pregnant. Unfortunately when we went to get it checked a month ago it turns out he lost the egg." Antonio sighs. Francis and Gilbert look over at Lovino with sympathy.

"How did he take the news?" Francis questions.

"It's safe to say that his cries haunt me." Antonio mumbles. Gilbert and Francis rub at Antonio's back for a second.

"Well we give you our best wishes and we hope that luck joins your side." Gilbert says.

The next time the large group of friends got together it was New Year's day. Francis was throwing a party this time. They sat around in a large group and spoke of the things that happened in the year.

"Well the first thing was Arthur meeting Alfred." Mathew says.

"Then next would be Lilli and I sharing a heat together." Natalya says.

"After that came the news that Feliciano conceived." Ludwig says.

"Then I think came Alfred and I sharing a heat together." Arthur says.

"Michael and I became a couple." Oscar smiles.

"Then Fritz was born." Gilbert grins.

"Lars and Peter started dating." Tino smiles warmly at the young pair.

"Emil and Leon shared a heat together for the first time." Mathias says.

"After that came the news that Artie conceived." Alfred says.

"Tino and I had our anniversary." Berwald says.

"Kirkland family issues next." Peter sighs.

"Leon and Emil moved out." Lukas says.

"Arthur moved in with Alfred." Michael says.

"Feliciano had Marcelo." Lovino says.

"And finally Kirkland family issues were finished." Francis finishes. They continue talking about small things that happened throughout the year. They also shared memories and confided with each other to gain advice. Everyone stood when it came closer to midnight. They all chanted the countdown together until the clock ticked over to the New Year and fireworks went off. Alfred and Arthur cheered before hugging, Francis and Mathew kissed, Gilbert picked Elizaveta up and spun around before the pair fell down laughing. Mathias and Lukas shared a short kiss, Ludwig and Feliciano kissed the sleeping baby in Ludwig's arms. Antonio put Lovino on his shoulders getting a huge smile on his face when Lovino started laughing. Everyone had stopped to watch the pair, some stared in amazement as they'd never seen Lovino look so happy.

"I love you Lovi." Antonio says.

"I love you too Toni." Lovino grins. Antonio crouches down to allow Lovino to hop off his shoulders. When Antonio stood up straight Lovino kissed the alpha.

"Remember Lovi, we have all next year." Antonio grins. Lovino nods and smiles. Oscar and Michael were cuddled up on the ground, watching with amused eyes as Adriano fell asleep on the younger alpha, Tulipa. The female alpha had jumped when his head dropped onto her shoulder, before he started to go to sleep. His weight had slowly pushed Tulipa down to the floor. The girl was trying desperately to not get trapped but she still got stuck under him.

"I should just leave you there." Gilbert says as he looks down at his daughter. Roderich and Ludwig came up to stand on either side of the albino. Alexander also appeared next to Roderich.

"Please help me." Tulipa says quietly, so she wouldn't wake the sleeping omega. Fortunately for her Gilbert and Ludwig gently lifted the omega and took him to put in Antonio's car. Alexander and Roderich offered Tulipa a hand which she uses to pull herself up. When Gilbert returned the Beilschmidts left. Slowly everyone left, or they went inside because they were too drunk to go home. Alfred, Arthur and Michael went home together. Once they got home they all had a snack to eat before they went to bed. Alfred looked at the large belly Arthur had. He was trying to figure out if Arthur really was 24 weeks along. He seemed to have a very large stomach. Alfred shrugged it off and finished his packet of chips. Arthur and Alfred walk upstairs and slip into their bedroom before going to bed.

"Thank you for today." Arthur says.

"No, thank you for today." Alfred grins. The two snuggle up to each other before slowly drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Second last chapter guys. I will soon be posting proper chapters on my Cardverse stories but that'll start in around three-four days.