In 27 Days

Author: HonorInTheRain

Genre: Teen Fiction/ Romance

completed

Reasons to Read: OK so I had a wattpadder comment on Best of All recommending me to read this book (Jumps_). So when I first read this book, I was not so sure how the book was going to be, or if I was going to like it because we all have our different opinions on which books are the best. But boy, am I so happy that that person recommended  me to read this book. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. It had such an amazing plot, characters, and theme that I read this whole book in one sitting. It had me laughing, smiling, and crying all at once. YES I do warn this book did make me cry, and if you do not cry you have no heart (Kidding but not Kidding). I love coming across books with such cliche topics but such unique plots, it's like finding a diamond in a pile of rocks. This book particularly shined bright to me because of how it really brought out my emotions and trapped me in the world of Hadley and Arhcer. It amazes me sometimes the books I find on Wattpad that are not published yet, and In 27 Days is one of them. Don't miss out on the crazy adventure of Hadley trying to save the damaged Archer. Will she or will she not, it's up to you to read it and find out!

Rate: 10/10

Book Description: Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.

So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.