Chapter 13

Niall's POV

When I got home I started to practice what I was gonna say to Charlie. I need to tell her my secret but I'm scared. I need to ask her to be my girlfriend first.

"Urhm Charlie will you be my girlfriend? No. Charlie will you be mine? That's too cliche. For fuck sake Niall."

"Am I interrupting something?" Harry came in laughing.

"No...I'm just I don't know."

"Is Zayn home?"

"Um no why?" I asked confused.

"You don't mind llif I have a girl over right?" Brilliant.

"Knock yourself out.."

"Thanks bro, Elizabeth come in!"

Harry and some girl walked in and headed straight for the bedroom. Looks like I need my ear plugs.

The only problem with Harry is that, he'll meet a girl, have sex with her and never talk to her again.

Half and hour later all i heard was moans and slapping skin. How fucking disgusting. Since I had a couple of hours to spare before my dinner with Yasmine, I decided to take a walk.

I still had no idea on what to say to Charlie. I can't tell her about me being a vampire yet.

I heard a police car and ambulance go by me. I started to walk towards where the care were going, it was to my school. Crap. Someone must of found the body of the teacher.

I walked to where the ambulance was and got stopped by some dumb ass police officer.

"You can't go down there."

"Why? I need to go into the school."

"We found a dead body on the premises, your school will be shut for a couple of days."

I got asked to leave the school sight. This is when my powers come in handy. I used my vampire speed to go past the police officers, i managed to ease drop on the conversations between forensics scientists.

"The marks on the neck look like bites.."

"Do you think it's an animal?"

"The teeth look human but the scratches look animal. Take the body away and give it to the scientists."

In some countries they have 'vampire hunters' they carry around stakes. But most of them are dead. I decided to walk home and get ready for my date with Charlie. I was a little bit nervous.
Hopefully Harry hasn't split that poor girls vagina open yet.

When I got home Harry was naked on my sofa. What a nice sight. "Put some clothes on." I groaned. Harry ignored me and carried on watching tv.

I quickly had a shower and did my hair. Decided to have my hair in a quiff tonight, I've had it flat all day. Wearing black chinos and a smart Hollister top with some addidas shoes. It doesn't take me that long to get ready.

I heard Zayn come in.

"Holy moly Harry!" He said while covering his eyes. I chucked him a towel to cover his parts.

"What's the big deal? We all have dicks you know!" He spoke annoyed.

I texted Charlie to tell her I was on my way.

__________________________________________________

Omg guys I'm in the top 20 in the vampire stories! That's amazing thank you guys so much!

What do you think of Harry then?

300 votes till the next update hehe

Ily

Vote and comment:3