Chapter 32

Niall's POV

When I took Charlie back to my apartment, Zayn was in the living room with a whiteboard and loads of paper.

"What you doing mate?"

"Planning to kill Susan Cox." He said bluntly.

"You don't have to do it now though"

"She's already had three attacks"

Zayn started pacing around the room. Normally id be worried about this, but whenever I'm with Charlie I don't get worried or angry.

"I'm gonna go call my dad" Charlie walked off into another room. I hope her dads okay, he has to live with that killing machine.

I went to sit down in the living room to watch some tv, until Zayn stopped me.

"Niall!! We're all in danger! Come help me plan now!" I sighed and got up and went over to him.

"Okay, so, here's what I'm thinking. We wait outside her house or wherever she's living and watch her go to her next victim. When she gets there we attack on her!"

"The only problem with that is, she's fucking invincible."

"There might also be a slight chance she's turned Charlie's Dad into a werewolf too.."

"Great! Isn't that fucking great."

Charlie came back into the room and asked what was happening, she looked like she was about to cry so I went over to her and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong beautiful?" I kissed her.

"I'm scared about my dad!"

"He's gonna be okay"

"The news said more people have been killed though!" she cried in my shoulder, hated it when she cried.

"Told you, we have no time to waste anymore" Zayn butted in.

"Fine, you get cleaned up okay and Zayn il come help you!" Charlie went into the bathroom while me and Zayn were debating about how to kill that monster.

____________________________________________________

Guys I've been so so busy okay, had no time to update so I've written this quickly!

Il be following back soon okay

Please keep commenting and voting

I'm sorry guys

Ly