Drinks

Charlie's POV

After Niall texted me about getting drinks tonight, me and Yasmine left the lake and walked home.

"Don't forget a condom" Yasmine joked.

"Oh ha aren't you funny."

If something did happen between me and Niall like that I wouldn't allow it, I'm still a virgin and I'm not planning on loosing my virginity now.

I got home and had a shower, I felt all mucky from the dirt of the lake. I dried my hair and curled it, put on my white crop top and some leggings, decided to dress casual as I doubt Niall would turn up wearing a tuxedo.

As I was doing my makeup, the doorbell went.

Oh no.

Dad was gonna answer it and speak to Niall!

Oh my god.

"Hello sir is um Charlie here?"

"She might be, who are you?" My dad sounded like a detector or something.

"Niall Horan sir." I could tell Niall was nervous. I waited quietly upstairs until Dad called me down. "Charlie, this boy here said he's taking you out for drinks, is that so?" "Yes he is, we're only friends and he's new."

"Have her home by 11:30."

"Yes Mr.Grief."

We left my house and started walking to the nearest bar. "Your um Dad seems nice." Niall quietly spoke, he was wearing some Nike expensive shoes, black skinny jeans and a tank top. His tattoos were all on show and he looked so hot. Wonder why he has so many, probably for his pack thingy. "Niall are you okay?" He looked a little bit scared and nervous. "Oh yeah, I'm fine."

Nialls POV

Charlie looked stunning, then there's me who probably looked chavy. Strangely I wanted these drinks tonight to go well, I think I might have a crush on Charlie. She looked flawless in most things she wore.

Her Dad scared me a bit, but I guess that's his job.

I wanted to get to a bar quickly, before any of my pack come out of the woods. Dating isn't something against the rules but being with humans is. My whole life revolves around my master and nothing can change that, until I met Charlie... Vampires can't be with humans unless they turn them, but I don't wanna turn anyone.

"Table for two please." Charlie spoke to the waiter.

He led us to our table and we sat down. "Anything I can get you?" He winked at Charlie, in a flirty way. My fists clenched. "I'll have a beer." I spoke sternly. "As it's a school night, il have a coke please." The waiter left to get our drinks.

For a while it was silence, I sucked at making conversation.

Charlie got up and went to the toilet, I watched her walk away, checking out her arse as you do. I then suddenly saw the waiter follow her. I couldn't really do anything, me and Charlie were only friends.

Charlie's POV

I got to the toilet and the waiter followed me. I felt a little bit creeped out and a little bit bad because of Niall. "So, you got a boyfriend?" The waiter asked me.

"No."

"Well, here's my number call me sometime, I'm Danny by the way."

"I'm Charlie and okay thanks."

After I got his number I made my way back to Niall, he looked pretty lonely.

"I have to go now." Niall stood up and left in seconds, he was too quick I barely saw him go. He probably saw me talking to that Waiter.

I turned around and ordered another drink and sat chatting to Danny. I had like half an hour left before my curfew so I may as well stay.

My phone buzzed, it was Niall.

From:Niall x
Thanks for tonight, sorry I left early and that I didn't talk much , your company meant a lot . X

To:Niall x
It's okay Niall, maybe we could do it again some time x

I continued to chat to Danny, he was really nice but you could tell he played girls a bit. "I have to get going, it was nice meeting you." I got up and left to walk home. Danny got up and grabbed me. "Your not going anywhere yet darling." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. He dragged me into a car and drove off from the bar. "Where are you taking me? I need to get home you jerk!" I said trying to undo my seatbelt. "Your coming home with me tonight, for some...fun." I did not like the sound of that.

We arrived at Danny's apartment and he dragged me into his door. "Text your Daddy and tell him you'll be late home tonight." I felt tears in my eyes, was I gonna die.

I did as he said, I didn't want to get shot or something.

To:Dad
Gonna be late, picking something up from nialls.

Nialls POV

I felt really bad for leaving early, but my master would torture me if I was late.

I pulled out my phone and texted Charlie asking what she was doing, it annoyed me a bit how that Waiter was flirting with her like that, but she is very attractive so I don't blame him.

10 minutes later and no answer. I started to get worried.

She's probably sleeping.

Yeah she's sleeping.

I put down my phone for the night and tried getting to sleep, all I kept thinking about was Charlie.

Half asleep I heard my phone ring, I quickly shot up and answered it without bothering who it was.

"Hello?" I said in my pissed off voice.

No-one replied, all I heard was screaming and panting. I looked at who I was on the phone too and it was Charlie, she was in trouble.

"Get the fuck off me you creep!"

I quickly got up and went to the bar we were at, maybe there was someone who could tell me what happened. "Excuse me, do you know where that greasy waiter lives?" I asked some guy at the bar. "Yeah, not far from here, down the road."

I ran as fast as I can to the waiters house. This is not how I planned spending my Sunday night. Saving a girl I barely knew, also going against my master.

The only times I was meant to be talking to a human is when I'm at school. Not saving one from getting raped. Normally if a girl I went on a date with got in trouble, I wouldn't care because it wasn't like I was gonna see her again. But Charlie, something about her made me smile, actually made me happy for once. Being alive for so long, and also being lonely, I forgot what happiness was. The only company I have is my pack. And I don't think I want to bang them.

I arrived at the right house I think, banging the door down and searching the entire house.

Shit wrong house.

I ran out of their and went next door, hopefully this is the right one.

I knocked and no answer. I started to hear screams from the one next to this one, I banged on the door and everything went quiet.

Charlie's POV

The waiter stuck his fingers in my entrance, I tried squirming away but nothing worked.

I was tied up and hopeless.

"Someone help me!" I screamed every five minutes or so.

______________________________________________

Cliff hanger;)
Vote and comment