Chapter 16

Charlie's POV
*the next day*

I woke up with mascara all down my face. I still can't believe I let Niall touch me. I'm disgusted by myself, wonder why he didn't finger me while I was on my period for the blood.

I woke Yasmine up as she slept through the alarm. She groaned and fell back asleep. The news said the school was shut because of the teacher being killed, but I need to know more what happened.

I checked my phone seeing I had 32 missed calls from Niall and 25 text messages of him saying sorry.

From:Niall x
Babe please don't be scared of me!

From:Niall x
You're everything to me, please don't ignore me:(

From:Niall x
I'm sorry for being such a twat, but I needed to tell you my secret. Harry and Zayn are also vampires. Don't tell anyone.

I scrolled through all the messages he sent me, I guess that means iI'm quite a lot to him.

To:Niall x
Are you the one that killed that teacher yesterday?! And you expect me not to be scared of a fucking blood sucking monster.

After I sent the message, I got up and started to get ready. Looks like Yasmine wouldn't be getting up till midday. I decided I was gonna go home today so I can sort things out with Dad and maybe see my brother.

I slipped on my shoes and walked to school, the streets were empty. I've never seen it this empty before. Even when it's six in the morning people are still out on the streets. What has happened to this town? It's like a ghost town. I felt such a eery presence around me. Like I was being watched every single movement. I started to shake when I had to walk past the woods. It was like the whole city was possessed.

When I arrived at the school, it was like the whole city was there. Everyone had flowers, people were praying. Then I realised it wasn't any teacher who got killed yesterday, it was the Head Mistress. She was also the mayor. Oh my sweet Jesus.

I picked a couple of dandelions and placed them where all the other flowers were. I turned around as someone was tapping my shoulder, it was Niall. What the fuck was he doing here, he was the one that bloody killed her.

"Get away from me." I spat.

"Just let me explain please!" He pleaded.

"I don't want you touching me again. Your a monster."

I saw tears hit Niall's cheeks..

"I got your text about you thinking i killed her. I didn't kill her I swear! I'd never kill a human Charlie"

"Surely it's your job to kill a humans?"

"No. I'm not that type of vampire."

"Whatever, just leave me alone."

"Your mine Charlie, forever." And with that he left in a flash.

__________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow update guys

I start school tomorrow again:( *cry* no more summer.

It's a short chapter because its late sorry ok

I love you, 600 votes? Even if you don't reach the goal il still update okay!

Ly