Chapter 7

Nialls POV

I waited ages for Charlie to reply back, maybe she doesn't ever wanna talk to me again.

She's so perfect, I need her in my life, I will get her, nothing can stop me.

Charlie's POV

I was about to text Niall but he texted me saying sorry, he was sweet but I don't think I like him that way anymore. I had a thing for him, but then after our date I got raped.

To:Niall x
It's okay, I over reacted.

*

It was Wednesday and I had to go back to school, it was gonna be awkward but I have to deal with it. I've got coursework and exams this year so I can't waist it with some boy. But there was also prom. But I was probably going with either Liam or Louis.

I got dressed and decided to curl my hair today. Wore some black leggings and a five seconds of summer tank top.

I got downstairs and found my dad passed out, he was probably drunk, I hate this family. My brothers gone, my mums dead and my dads a alcoholic. I missed my Mum, my brother, my family. I guess being with Niall I felt safe.

Louis knocked on the door and gave me a lift like normal. In the car I told him all my problems, Louis was the only close thing to a brother. When I got to school I felt awful. Yasmine and Liam were waiting for us by the front gates. Liam was like my dad, he looks after me, Yasmine and Louis. Yasmine was like my baby sister. I couldn't really live without her, I've known her since I was born and she was there for me when mum died.

"Cheer up sweetie, everything will be alright." Liam cooed and hugged me tightly.

"Yasmine, can I come live with you for a couple of days?" I asked.

"Of course! My family is your family." It's true, I spent half of my time at hers and her mum loves me.

The bell went and I went to my first lesson, which was P.E. Fabulous, a whole hour of getting sweaty and tired. Luckily my friend Eleanor was in this class so I partnered up with her mostly.

"High knees high knees!" I heard my son of a bitch coach yell. One hour of running around without getting sweaty is hard work.

After pe I went to geography. My geography teacher hates me so I normally get relocated.

Finally the bell went for lunch and I made my way to the lunch hall. I found Liam and Louis and sat down.

"Liam! Where's Niall? I told you to look after him!" I snapped.

"Sorry I forgot" Liam shrugged.

The three of us sat down with our food and I looked around for Niall. Even though we weren't really talking, I didn't want him to mix with the wrong people. My sandwich was disgusting.

I turned around and saw Niall with all the bikers and school skippers. The rough people in school, covered in tattoos, big muscly men. And Niall was hanging out with them. Brilliant, he would turn into more of a douche bag.

I sighed and sat with my friends eating my horrible sandwich.

-

I got home and sunk right into my bed and fell fast asleep.

I woke up and nobody was home. I checked my phone to call my Dad but got no answer, this means I'm cooking tonight and the only thing I can cook is toast, and even that's disgusting.

I went to the kitchen and started dinner.

My phone started ringing but I ignored it. And it kept ringing for ten minutes. I sighed and sat down on the sofa eating.

There was a knock on the door so I went over and answered it, it was Niall, maybe he could make me some nice food if I asked him.

"Hey Charlie, I uh was thinking... Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

"Yes okay, where are we going?" I said while shutting the door and walking over to Nialls car.

"My place." He smiled. I felt myself swallow my heart when he said that. The only boys houses I've been too is Louis and Liam's. but that's different because we're best friends.

"Relax, we're gonna watch a movie and I'm gonna cook you dinner as you look starving." I nodded and smiled. Humming to the radio as my favourite song came on.

__________________________________________________

Thank you for the 500 reads guys I can't believe it!

Please comment because there isn't many:(

Also vote!

Love you guys