That Blonde Haired Boy

I'm not used to writing fanfics, so bare with me.

Charlie's POV

I woke up by the dreaded sound of my alarm clock. It was time for school, I hated my school. I got up and started to get ready, it was the first day of the new year. I was going into Year 11, my final year at secondary school. I put my hair in a messy bun, wore my dull crappy school uniform and went to get breakfast downstairs. My father greeted me with a smile. "Ah, first day being year eleven. You look beautiful." He said to me, I gently smiled and ate my cereal.

The doorbell rang and it was Louis, Louis was my boy best friend, I told him everything and anything. "C'mon then, don't wanna be late." Louis has always been cheeky and energetic. He had a flicky fringe and had a unique dress sense. He wears tight skinny jeans and rolls up the ankle, some smart toms and a white top with stripes on. He had more clothes obviously but that's what he normally wore. He made his school uniform different, rolled up his polo sleeves and wore skinny jeans with black vans. Never really saw Louis wear a jumper.

As we walked to school, we met Liam and Yasmine, my other two best friends. The four of us did everything together, ever since  Year eight. I had lots of other friends but Yasmine, Louis and Liam were my mains.

We arrived at school and went to our lockers. I spotted a new boy down the corridor, he had blonde hair made into a quiff, half a tattoo sleeve and a couple of piercings, he had snakebites. He was pretty hot. Me and Liam made our way over to him to find out his name. "Hi I'm Liam and this is Charlie." Liams so friendly. "I-I-I'm Niall, I'm new here..." The boy stammered. Something about him made me feel uneasy. I took a look at his timetable and we had mostly every lesson together. "What's that accent you got there?" I asked curiously. "I'm Irish, my family abandoned me when I was 12 and I've been living by myself for years. I move around a lot." He replied  quite sadly. I gave him a smile and showed him to first lesson.

"Now class, we have a new comer, what's your name lad?" The teacher asked him. "Niall Horan sir." I found niall so cute and beautiful, and the fact he had piercings and tattoos made him extremely hot.

Niall's POV

My first day in this new school was going well, no-one suspected anything about me being supernatural. That girl Charlie asked so many questions, but she was lovely. I had a feeling I'd be with them during school. 

Lunch time came and loads of tall balls, with tattoos came up to me. I felt a little bit intimidated. "Who are you?" one of the boys spat. He was very tall and was covered in piercings. "Niall." I replied bluntly, I wasn't scared of these posers. They walked away from me after I showed I wasn't scared of them.

_________________________________________________________________________________

If you liked this chapter than comment and vote:)