Chapter 17

Niall's POV
*couple of weeks later*

I'm keeping my distance away from Charlie, i really don't want too hurt her anymore that I already have. Harry and Zayn normally had girls over so I spent my time in the woods. I couldn't stop thinking about Charlie. I haven't heard from her since the day after the teachers death. She thought I killed her. Why won't she believe me that I didn't.

Harry and Zayn haven't really been helping either, for the past week all I've heard in the house is "Faster faster!" Its driving me insane. I miss home. I miss the vampire world. I miss my parents, my life before all of this. I hate the human world, I just hope my master decides to go back to the vampire world. But I'd miss Charlie, I really want to be with her, being alone for so long is horrible. Especially growing up with Harry and Zayn who get girls most nights.

I started to walk home as it started to rain, I walked by Charlie's house and my heart sank. I just wanted to knock on the door and ask her to be mine, but she'd probably have some friends round or something. Eh. What's the worse that could happen? I started to walk towards her door and I rang the doorbell. My heart basically in my mouth right now, I've never been so nervous in my life.

The door opened but it wasn't Charlie or her dad. It was Liam.

"May I help you?" He spat.

"Is Charlie here?"

"Yeah but she don't want nothing to do with you" That hurt, I felt tears in my eyes but I held them back.

"I know..b-but can you tell her I stopped by please?"

"Sure whatever"

He slammed the door on my face laughing, I turned around and walked home. My heart felt broken, like someone ripped it out of my chest and smeared it all over my face.

As I walked in my apartment, I burst into tears. Zayn came up to me hugging me asking what was wrong, he probably thinks I'm the biggest pussy right now. I never cry... And I'm crying over a girl. Jesus Niall pull yourself together.

"I hate it here Zayn."

"Mate... You need to get over Charlie!"

"I fucking can't. She's perfect"

"Niall..you fall in love to fast mate"

I went and sat in my room, i found a suitcase and started packing my bags up. I needed a break, gonna go back to Ireland for a bit and clear my head. Packed literally everything in my room. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages, i had none. I was hoping Liam told Charlie I stopped by, guess not.

I slipped on my shoes and went to head for the door.

"Where do you think your going?" Zayn asked.

"Gonna go visit family in Ireland." I muttered.

"Bro, is this all about Charlie?"

"No" I lied.

I opened the door to a very drunk Harry, it looks like he'd been out all night as he stunk and looks like a homeless person. I pushed by him and started walking to the woods. To go back to the vampire world, I'd have to ask master then he'd let me through the portal.

I made my way to the cave and all of my pack asked where I was going, I ignored them and kept walking. I greeted my Master nervously.

"Going somewhere Niall?"

"Can I please go back to the vampire world to see my family in Ireland?" I begged doing my puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, how long will you be staying there?"

"I don't know sir."

"Keep me posted"

After that I left, I went through the portal and flew to Ireland.

Charlie's POV

I had Yasmine and Liam round as we had to do homework, but Liam decided to watch tv and drink my dads alcohol. I heard the doorbell go but Liam answered it. I carried on doing my science coursework and Liam stumbled upstairs looking annoyed.

"Who was at the door?"

"Urgh. That Niall boy."

I haven't seen him or heard from him since the school teacher killing. I was still convinced that did he did it, but I thought I'd keep my mouth shut.

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to speak to you" Liam said in his annoyed tone.

For the past week, i've kept hearing Niall's voice and having nightmares. The fact he's an actual vampire made things more real.

Your mine Charlie, forever

Kept replaying in my mind, and in my dreams.

I wanted to go see Niall...but he doesn't wanna see me probably, I have blanked him for a couple of weeks and called him a monster. Urgh what to do.

After Liam and Yasmine left, I decided to walk to Niall's apartment to see if he wanted to talk and sort things out. I really miss him, yes I'm scared of him, I'm scared he'll suck my blood. But I felt safe with him.

I put on some shoes and started walking to Niall's, I'm scared that Harry or Zayn will answer the door and suck my neck or something. I rang the doorbell for their apartment and Harry answered. He was extremely drunk and pulled me into the living room. He pushed me down on to the sofa and smirked. What the hell is he doing? My body froze.

"Let's get dirty" he grinned.

He tried to take my clothes off but I slapped him. Luckily Zayn came in and pushed Harry off me.

"I'm so sorry, when he's drunk he's very horny.." Zayn sighed.

"Where's Niall?"

__________________________________________________

Hope you like:D

I'm probably gonna update Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays, because stupid frigging school.

Anyway, thoughts on Harry?

I love reading your comments:))

Also check out my new fanfic They Don't Know About Us, and follow me:)

Vote and comment x