First

They were seventeen, young and sweet, when they had a first taste of each other's lips. They were seated on a yacht, Kathryn appreciating the scenic view, that is the sunset, that's displayed infront of her with eyes that gleamed with amusement and enthrallment more than anything else and Daniel appreciating the beauty that his arms are comfortably wrapped around.

Little did Kathryn know that the enthrallment she showed for the sunset is nothing compared to what is written in Daniel's face as he looked at her.

"Pottie," Kathryn broke the comfortable silence that was wrapped around them as she reached for Daniel's hips to wrap her hands around it. "Thank you."

Daniel smiled. A smile so sincere that his Mom would panic if he saw him smile like that this very moment.

"Kahit ano," Daniel started as he planted a light kiss on Kathryn's hand. "Kahit ano, para sayo."

Kathryn giggled. But for Daniel, it was true. He'd be more than willing to break his bass guitar in front of her if she told him to.

"Ayaw ko umuwi." Kathryn said as she puckered her lips, with her voice so sweet that it made Daniel wonder if her lips were as sweet as her voice. But he knew, even when he havent tasted those beautifully made lips yet, that it would be his favorite dessert. Or breakfast. Or dinner. Or lunch. Even midnight snack.

"Gusto mo extend tayo?" Daniel giggled. It was more of a threat than of a joke. He wanted to hold her hands and kiss every part of her without hearing other people's irrelevant judgments. And he felt it here. They were free. Well, not completely because KathNiel is not KathNiel without a little bit of tita Karla and tita Min.

He saw how her shoulders fell and thats how he knew they were thinking about the same thing. "Oh! Bawal sumimangot dito, diba?" Daniel cooed as he lifted both sides of Kathryn's lips. It takes a little bit of courage and a lot of repeated reminders from both of their Moms and a mental image of Kathryn's father to not kiss those beautiful pair of lips.

"Aawayin  nila ako pag umuwi na tayo." Kathryn whispered in the most adorable way possible while rubbing her nose on Daniel's broad chest like a cat. 

Daniel sighed as he let Kathryn sniff the hell out of him. "Kaya nga ako andito, diba?" He proudly said which made her giggle before looking at him, her heartbeat as calm as the sea and her eyes as bright as the sun.

Daniel just smiled as he fixed a strand of her hair that was blocking the most beautiful face his eyes ever saw. Kathryn stood up and went closer to the sea, which gave Daniel the chance to glance at Kathryn's full glory. She was wearing a tube dress that went down to her knees. Her cheeks were slightly pink because of the subtle heat and her lips were naturally red. 

Daniel smiled before walking towards her. He preferred a naked face more than a naked body anyways.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as they watched the sky go darker and darker, and their bodies go closer and closer.

Kathryn leaned against Daniel's chest, her heart dancing to his every heart beat. Daniel took the opportunity to have a closer look on her face and that only made him whisper "ang ganda", more to himself than to Kathryn.

"Bolero." Kathryn laughed before facing Daniel completely, her head slightly tilted upwards. She wrapped her arms on his waist as she moved closer to him, both of their hips now facing each other.

"Uy hindi ah." Daniel defended as he stared at her face and obliviously smiled at the beautiful sight. "Minsan naiisip ko nga na hindi deserve ng mga mata kong makita ang ganda mo."

Kathryn fell silent after a few laughs which gave Daniel the chance to continue talking, "Siguro kung ako ang tatay mo hindi kita pinayagang mag-artista para walang mukhang butiking nabibihag sayo." He giggled.