You what?!?

***Harry's POV***

"I think I like her" my head turned to quickly to Niall I thought it was gonna fall off.

"What Niall!?! I like her!"

I saw the hurt expression in Niall's blue eyes, I shouldn't have yelled.

Wait does he even like Sonia?

"Um.. Niall I'm sorry, who were u talking about"

"Mate, I was talking about Jojo..."

I let out a sigh of relief, thank god I didn't have to have a fight with one of my best mates. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge crowd of paparazzi standing outside of the girls bathroom. Wait what??! Like ONE DIRECTION is here not there, so what can be more important, then us?

"Lads, is someone famous in the girls bathroom?"

Just then I got one notification from twitter, just as I was about to open it, Liam announced

"Lads, Sonia and Jojo-"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!"

Both me and Niall shouted in unison.

"Um,they both were followed by some pap to the bathroom and now there stuck in there."

"Wait,how do you know Liam?"

Zayn questioned

"Jojo texted me when I texted her asking her where she is"

We all OHHED

"SUPPPPEERRRMANNNNN!!!"

We all turn and see Louis run out the food court. But seconds later, Paul came in carrying Louis on his back easly.Of course, Liam steps in saving from the "safety lecture" coming again.

"Paul,Sonia and Jojo went to the bathroom and they can't get out"

"Where are they"

We all pointed to the right , except for Louis who pointed to the left. We all chuckled and then waited for Paul to save them.