Empty Halls BoyxBoy

So this is my first attempt at posting a story of mine. I'm also doing it from my phone. So, I might have a hard time updating as well. THIS IS A BOYXBOY STORY! Don't like it, don't read it.

"God. The things I would do to that man," I mumbled to myself, staring across the lunch room.  

"Ya know, if you stare hard enough, he might come and kiss you." Lloyd, my best friend, laughed at his his own words 'til i smacked the back of his head.  

"Ouch! Jerk!" He yelled. I turned over to look at him. His face held an annoyed expression, but his brown eyes were soft and sympathetic. He knew how I felt about his cousin. That's probably why he didn't hit me back. His soft blonde hair never moved as he leaned in to hug me.  

"Tell me he's not gay and I have no chance with him."  

"C'mon. You've always got Gary."  

I shoved him away as hard as I could.  

"EWWWWWWW!" I screamed. "First of all, he hates me. Remember? Second, he tries to kick the shit out of me everyday! And third, he's no Alistair!"  

"Who's not me?" 

The voice came just behind my ear. What was he doing behind me?!? I tried to run forward, but forgot about the table, and managed to crash into it, sending my cereal flying. I heard Lloyd and Alistair's laugh and found myself blushing and covered in milk.  

"You could've told me there was a table there!" I yelled, causing them to laugh harder. I turned around to walk away, but found myself staring at Alistair. His skin tight shirt showing off all his muscles almost made me drool. There was a slight fuzz on his face, and his soft blue eyes seemed even brighter under his black hair. 'So pretty.' I thought to myself. I could stare at this guy all day. Hell, I pretty much did already. He's in all my classes!  

"I'm pretty, huh?" He laughed, sending a chill down my spine. Oh god! Did i say that out loud? Shit! I need to get away. Now!  

"Good god! Look what she's wearing!" I yelled pointing off in a random direction. The second he turned his head, I bolted the other way. Haha. It worked. I looked back to make sure he wasn't following me then felt my body crash into something. My body colided with the floor, and I looked up to see who stopped my get away.  

"Shit." Of all people to run into, it had to be Gary.  

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here, boys."  

I jumped up as quickly as I could.  

"Good god what is she wearing?!?" I yelled again. They all turned their heads, and I hurried past them and out the door. I didn't stop running until I was safe in first period.  

"You'd think after two years of them chasing us," Lloyd huffed trying to catch his breath, "they'd have given up by now. " Gary and his goons have been trying to attack us for two years now. It started freshmen year when he found out that I'm gay. Since then, he's tried to make me his personal punching bag, but has never been able to catch me.  

"So, you never answered my question," Alistair stated taking the desk next to me. Shit! I forgot he's in all my classes! What question? What was he talking about?  

"You said I look pretty. Is that true?"