Chapter 24

Note: Nie-mo here, Wow fans self that got a little hot and heavy huh? Some loving going around woo. That was an epic chapter don't you think? Well I don't think I can beat that but I do have a chapter here for you to read and I hope you do enjoy, though its a bit more drama sided again. - Love Nie-mo

Chapter: 24

Kenzie's P.O.V:

‘And just where do you think you two have been?’ I asked with a smug grin on her face. I smiled

'Wouldn't you like to know? Where did you and Jensen go?'

'Uh ha-ha we went outside.' I blushed. Norman chuckled a little before taking the basket from Ruby and went inside.

'We went to get supplies.' she told me

'Oh....'

'We fought a walker.'

'Oh my god are you okay?' she nodded

'Killed it'

'So no fucky, fucky?' She laughed at my choice of words, or word rather and grinned before walking into the villa., I quickly followed her in.

'Oh you dirty girl... you did, didn;t you?

'Shh yea we did, we were just so pumped from the fight and well yea.'

'I knew it, you a diry girl Ruby Hallows.'

'Oh like you and Jensen hard rock abs went outside and played ring around the rosies?' we both burt out laughing.

'No of course not we played row your boat.'

'Uh huh and were you the boat and Jensen rowed you?' she asked raising an eye brow I blushed

'Something like that.'

'What's funny?' Jensen asked placing his arm around my waist

'Oh nothing, Nie-mo was telling me about your game of row the boat.' Ruby laughed and walked away leaving Jensen looking confused. He looked to me for an answer and I shrugged

'Think about it?' he stood there a long moment before looking at me

'I don't get it.' I rolled my eyes and done the row your boat actions and I swear I heard the penny drop. 'Ohhhh I get it row the boat.' he chuckled

'Wow you are lucky you are cute and have rock hard abs because god did not give you a brain.'

'Hey take that back I am still a little post sex hazy.'

'Who's having sex?' Jon asked well my face went red 'Ohhhhh Jensen got some.'

'Yea jealous?' Jensen retorted playfully

'Meh a little.' Jon shrugged we all laughed.

'Well I am going tosleep, I am beat.'

'Was he to much for you hunny?' Ruby joked I simply flipped her off

'night peeps.' I said and made my way up to bed.

The next morning we set about getting ready to hit the road headed for LA. I still wasn't to sure of the pan but it was the only one we had and we couldn't stay here not without power, and supplies were running low.

'Okay so Jon yo are in the truck, Melissa you and Andrew are in the camper and us four in my car Norman said confirming the travel arrangements as Jon loaded the last box onto the back of the truck, right now we had none so we planned to stop and grab a few things we needed for the journey before we left town.

'I climbed in the back of Normans car alone with Jensen leaving Ruby to ride up front. Norman locked the Villa up and spoke to Andrew and Jon before gtting behind the wheel.

'We all ready?' he asked looking at us all

'As ready as I’ll ever be.' Ruby said I nodded in agreement to her answer as Jensen took a hold of my hand letting our fingers entwine.

We stopped in the town centre and spread out staying in groups of twos and threes to search stores for anything useful. Carol went with Jon and Andrew while Jensen and I took one shop, Ruby and Norman took another.

'Look pharmacy, we can stock up on medical supplies.' I said to Jensen he nodded stepping in front of me gun poised at the ready as he gently kicked the door open scoping the place out before deciding it was safe. He motioned for me to follow and I done so staying close with my back always to something so there was no room for a sneak attack. My gun to was poised at the ready in case I saw any walker.

'You grab stuff, I got your back.' Jensen said as I grabbed a box from the staff room and started filling it with drugs I think could be helpful in the future bandages disinfectant, you know the stuff just pretty much everything I could find. I grabbed some more cigarettes for Ruby and Norman when I saw them sitting on the shelf. I grabbed some soap and shampoo in case we got the chance to shower, I know Ruby grabbed feminine care stuff last night but there were three of us and who knows when we would come across any again so might as well stock up now. I also grabbed candy bars packets of crisps and hat other food sources I could find until the box was chock-a-block and there wasn’t much else left that we would need. Jensen took the box telling me to get his back as we took it back and loaded it on the back of the truck, I took out the cigarettes and the feminine stuff putting them in the camper for easier access.

Norman and Ruby came back with a bunch of men and women’s cloths

'Found a clothes shop around the corner thought we might as well grab stuff.' Ruby explained I nodded

'Fresh clothes will not be a bad thing, did you find anything else?'

'Not really most places have been swiped clean by other survivors.' she told me

'We hit the mother load.' we all turned to see Jon pushing a shopping cart full of dry and tinned food.

'Holly cheese on toast.'

'Wall mart wasn't touched, so we grabbed shit that would last a while, but it's not all going to fit on the truck, can we put some in the camper?' he asked Jensen and Norman took some stuff out and put it in the camper while Andrew and Jon boxed up the rest placing it in the truck.

'Right now lets get the hell out of here.' Norman said walking back to his car we all jump in our vehicles and hit the road back to LA.

I lay with my head on Jensen’s lap as I began feeling sleepy, he was stroking my hair which was making me feel relaxed and if I closed my eyes for one second I knew I would fall asleep instantly.

'Close our eyes, rest a while, I’ll wake you when we get to LA.' Jensen whispered, I looked up at him and smiled gave a little nod before giving my eyes what they wanted by letting them close. As I said it wasn't long before I was sound asleep.

I woke up to the sound of tires screeching followed by a crashing sound. Jumping from Jensen's lap we all piled out the car as soon as Norman had stopped Jon had hit a walker but lost control of the car while he did and crashed into several abandoned cars being wedged between the two. Causing him to b trapped inside. I went to run to help him but was quickly pulled back by Ruby

'Shh, look.' she said pulling me to the ground. Walkers were slowly surrounding the car Jon was desperately trying to escape. But walkers were climbing the truck and the wind shield smashed under the pressure of them all. We heard gun fire after gun fire. Andrew Norman and Jensen were shooting from here until they were all down.

We all quickly run to the truck and find Jon slumped in the seat he had been bitten several times and had bled out.

'Fuck no, not him too.' Andrew said tears welling up in his eyes. Just then we heard a snapping sound as Jon turned to face us. 'Shit.' without a thought Andrew blasted a bullet into his head and he slumped back down.

'Move, guys get the fuck away the thing is on fore.' Norman called and we all ran away just as the truck exploded black smoke billowing up into the air Glass shattering everywhere, Jensen pinned me to the ground covering my body with his.

Sitting up the truck was nothing but a huge hunk of burning metal.

'All our supplies are gone, and Jon oh god we should never have left the Villa.' Melissa cried, I actually agreed with her, if we hadn't left Jon would still be alive and we would be safe.