Chapter 2

Note: Hello everyone, Nie-mo here. I hope you enjoyed Ruby's first chapter as much as I did :) and hope you continue to read. The next chapter is done by me. Please don't forgot to vote and Comment let us know what you think they would be very much appreciated. And follow us if you like. Love Nie-mo.

__

Chapter: 2

Ruby's P.O.V:

I was sat on the edge of my bed with my legs folded under me leaning on my knees with my elbows flicking aimlessly through the TV channels waiting for Kenzie to get out of her coffee stained clothes. I thought British TV was bad. I scoffed aloud to myself, there wasn't even a decent film on. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of Kenzie talking to me.

'I still can't believe it, of all the people in the world I could have bumped into it had to be thee Jensen Ackles.' She said from the bathroom, I sighed. She had been talking about this none stop since Jensen had left us.

'Nie-mo I love you dearly, you are my best friend but I am seriously going to strangle the life out of you if you don't change the topic,' I turned scowling at her as she exited the bathroom now wearing a black slipknot tank top. And stone wash ripped jeans since her shorts had gotten a little coffee stained also.

'Sorry Rubes, you know how I get, he is just so damn hot. But in all seriousness tonight should be fun.'

'Of course it will, it was actually really sweet of him to ask us to join him.'

'I know right? He is so sweet and dreamy.' I simply rolled my eyes as she went into her own fantasy land. I got to my feet and walked in the bathroom closing the door behind me leaving her to it.

glancing at my watch I noticed it was near 6pm, we had only 2 hours to kill before we met Jensen in the hall. My stomach rumbled slightly telling me it waned food.

'Hey Kenzie, do you want to go grab some dinner at the restaurant downstairs before we meet Jensen? Cause I am hungry.' I suggested

'Sure sounds good, I am hungry too and we should eat before we drink.'

'Great well I will go hop in the shower first because I am quicker.' I said poking my tongue out.

'You so are not, but fine I need to find something nice to wear.'

'Nie-mo we're going out for drinks with the guy you're not going out on a date.' I laughed poking my head round the door.

'Hey a girl has the right to look good.' she just gave me a goofy grin

'Gosh you are so celebrity crushing right now.' I rolled my eyes closing the bathroom door.

Kenzie's P.O.V:

I slide my suitcase from under the bed, there was no sense in unpacking it we were only here a night after all. Plopping it on the bed I rummaged through trying to find something nice, see I wanted to look good but not look like I was trying to hard to impress him, which I guess I was I won't lie but I didn't want him to be aware of that fact, so my outfit had to be just right.

I finally settled on my black faux leather dress with eyelet and ribbon detail it has black lace trim with front ribbon lace-up. There are three front buckles and a elasticated back with lacing and a back ribbon lace-up. Side zip fastening and black mesh underskirt with ribbon trim. and a pair of simple black heels.

Stepping out the shower I wipe the steamed mirror and brushed my teeth before going into the room seeing Ruby doing her make up, she had chosen to wear her black rockabilly style dress with a sweetheart neckline and a decorative button front. it had white anchor, skull, cherry and hearts print with a Halter-neck tie and side zip, elasticated back and a black net trimmed underlay. She also wore simple black heels.

'Looking good.' I smile

'Thanks, you wearing that?' she asked pointing to the clothes spread on the bed?'

'No I just wanted to see how they look against the bed,' I laughed 'Yea, do you think it is okay?'

'You will look beautiful Hun.' she gave me a smile which I returned

'Thanks.' I reply shyly, I wasn't always the most confident and I found it hard to accept complements, I just never knew what to say in return, do I complement back do I just thank them. Did they even mean it or are they just being polite? I was clueless so I often shyed thanked then politely and offered a complement in return if I could. I cursed my shyness, people say it's cute but it's not, it's damn annoying.

Once I was dressed I done my skin care and make up, which was my usual smoky only this time I used a shade of smoky violet. I lined my eyes giving them a cats eye flick at the side and some mascara, I used a gloss that had a hint of pink. I straighten my hair leaving it down.

Ruby done her usual smoky eyes too as it was best for bringing her green eyes out, much like my own. Her liner lined her eyes perfectly again bringing lots of attention to the green in her eyes. And she had her red hair in very loose curls.

Once we were both satisfied with our looks we grabbed our purses and made our way to the restaurant where we were seated straight away. We ordered a bottle of wine to share while we went over the menu.

'This sure beats tinned food in a cramped VW camper any day.' I said with a grin.

'It does doesn't it,' Ruby looked at me 'I feel somewhat guilty for splashing out, I mean the hotel room is fine but should we spend so much money on a meal?'

'Rubes it will probably be the first and last time we eat in a restaurant so lets enjoy it.'

'You're right, I’m being a nervous Nelly, I don't want to run out of cash is all.'

'We won't,we made sure of that. We done workings out and we are doing fine money wise.' I reassured her she nodded with a slight smile and looked at the menu, I too picked mine up and had a look.

I had Thai style vegetable stir-fry while Ruby opted for a chicken pasta salad. Over dinner we talked about what we would do when we got to comic-con, what interviews we wanted to watch, what stalls we wanted to go to, who we hoped we would meet and such like. This really was a dream come true for us, we had been talking and dreaming of this for several years now but between lack of funds and being busy with uni work we never did get round to doing it until now. Even just being here in LA was a dream alone.

'That was the most delicious meal I have had in such a long time.' I said placing my fork down

'I know I almost forgot what real food tasted like.' Ruby replied we both laughed as a waiter came over asking if he could get us anything else. We simply asked for the bill.

'We should get to the lobby soon, it's nearing 8pm.' Ruby informed me as I don't wear watches. Once we had paid the bill we made our way to the lobby, where we saw Jensen waiting.

'I got butterflies again.' I smiled

'Come on you goof.' Ruby linked arms with me and we went over to greet him.