Chapter 12

Note: Nie-mo here, Hi again. So sorry about the shortness of this chapter and the fact not much happens, I guess you can say this is a filler before the real stuff happens. I hope you all enjoy it regardless. Love Nie-mo

Chapter: 12

Ruby's P.O.V:

Norman pulled up into the parking lot and we all piled out, Norman and I sparking up one last cigarette before going inside. We arranged to meet up when both the guys had a break to go for lunch. Jensen told us he got off at 1pm, but Norman was in an interview until 1:30 so we arranged to meet Jensen at Norman's interview at 1 where we would wait for him to finish before going for said lunch.

After stubbing my cigarette I pulled my pass over my head as did Kenzie, we stepped inside and said our goodbyes to the guys before they headed in there own direction. Kenzie and I grabbed another booklet of today's events to see what we wanted to do.

'Oh look an avengers merch stall is over their.' I said and sung my arm to point in the direction of the stall and my arm smacked against something solid, I turned shocked to see a almost winded Robert Downey Jr. 'Oh my gods I am so sorry, re you okay?' Robert was bent over breathing heavily, he looked up and nodded

'I will be in a moment.'

'I am so sorry.' I held my hand to my mouth, I felt so awful, I winded iron man He soon straightened up

'Don't worry about it, I am iron man' he chuckled, we both couldn't help but laugh too

'Could have used that suit right about now huh? Are you sure you are alright? I just got excited about the.... the Avengers stall over their.'

'Yea would have come in handy,' He chuckled 'But I am fine love honest don't worry about it.' he said exhaling deeply before a smile spread across his face. 'So avengers fans are we?' he asked we both nodded it was then his eyes found out passes hanging from our necks he leaned in closer and read them.

'You are +1 of Jensen Ackles and Norman Reedus I see? cool, Lucky guys.' he winked 'So did you catch the signing yesterday?'

'Yes we were bummed you weren't their, we really wanted the whole teams signatures.' I admitted with a sad face

'Yea sorry about that my flight got delayed, it was a nightmare.' he admitted with a genuine tone in his voice 'Well do you have... whatever it was they signed?' we nodded and pulled the books out that we had the others signed and he signed them for us.

'Thank you so much.' Kenzie said with a grin as she looked at his signature while he signed mine.

'Um could we bother you for a photo?' I asked he glanced at his watch

'Of course.' Kenzie took a photo of me with him first then I took one of her with him.

'Thanks so much and sorry again.'

'Don't worry about it and you are welcome hope to see you around, but I must get going.' he said waving as he walked backwards heading away.

The rest of the morning was spend obsessing over the fact we met Robert Downey Jr and buying lots of souvenirs and merch. Before long it was time for us to head to see Norman and the rest of the walking dead cast do a interview.

We grabbed a couple of front row seats and When Norman walked on he saw us and he flashed me a smile which I returned. Once the whole cast was seated I saw Norman looking down at... well it looked like he was staring at his crotch. I wondered what on earth he was doing, that was until y phone vibrated in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw a text from him.

How am I supposed to concentrate when you are sitting there looking so damn hot?- N

I looked up at him and grinned before replying

Ha-ha keep your mind on the job- R

Not possible, you are to eye catching- N

Okay I shall leave then- R

Don't leave beautiful I will try to keep my mind on the job- N

Okay then.

'Who you texting?' Kenzie asked

'Norman.'

'What?' she looked up to him then back to me. 'Damn he had got it bad for you.'

'Ha speaking of what was last night all about?' I asked her, she blushed

'I don't know we had a moment, it was intense.'

'Good job I rescued you when I did huh?'

'Yes good job.' she replied before we were all told to quiet down only question askers were allowed to speak.

Kenzie's P.O.V-

I grabbed Ruby's wrist to look at the time to lazy to dig my phone out from my bag and I saw it was 12:55 Jensen would be here soon. And only half an hour till we got food, I skipped breakfast and I was starving now.

Less than a minute later someone sat in the set next to me, I look around to see a very handsome face.

'Hi' I mouthed

'Hello beautiful.' he mouthed back, or I think that is what he said he earned back and we finished watching the interview. We waited as Norman said goodbye to his fellow cast members and came over to us putting his arm around Ruby's neck.

'We all ready to go? I am hungry I swear I thought everyone in the room could hear my stomach growl.' Norman said making us all laugh as we vacated the building.

The day was soon over again and we all pile back into the car heading for the Villa, Norman started the engine and the radio came back to life, there was a news report being announced, Norman was about to switch it off when Jensen stopped him.

'In other news today a local man was said to have been bitten by his next door neighbour after the man approached her due to concern, he said she looked sick and he wanted to make sure she was alright but she lunged at him biting his arm, The man has been taken to hospital.' Norman shut it off

'Crazy people in this town I tell you.' he said as he pulled up into the Villa.