Blooper Real Part Two!

((Here's Part Two! Whoop whoop!))

You held a knife to Rumple's throat, "You tell me where she is right now or you can kiss my ass goodbye."

"Uh, Y/N?" Colin stood off in the corner, "Don't think that was the right line..."

"I know!" You cringe playfully, breaking away from Robert as you closed your eyes and rubbed your temples, "I forgot it so I improvised!"

Colin and Bobby laugh as the two actors both hug you.

~~~~~~~~~

((Incorrect Quotes Time!))

Ginnifer comes walking in wearing an apron and holding the Dark One's dagger. Josh looks up from reading his script and smiles tiredly at his wife.

"Let me guess. You're playing chef?"

"Nope. Surgery."

His face turns pale, "Dear Lord."

~~~~~~~~~

"Look! I may have made some poor decisions." Lana was talking during an interview and she stops to see the audience reaction.

Jennifer, who sat beside her, looked around and was puzzled, "But?"

"Oh, no that's it." Lana grinned as everyone started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~

Some cameras were following you and Colin around for the day to see Behind the Scenes of the set. As you and Colin were introducing each other, the question came as to who would take the lead on this tour and a small argument broke out.

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"..."

"...I mean in this room."

~~~~~~~~~

Lana and the girl who plays the younger Snow White, Bailee Madison, were filming a scene for the upcoming season, reciting their lines and sassy expressions.

"Have you ever actually made a decision in your life?" Queen Regina asked bluntly, completely bored.

"Of course I make decisions! How do you think I'm wearing clothes right now?" The girl stomped her foot, discouraged.

"I laid those out for you, Snow."

~~~~~~~~~

"How was your date?" Colin's character, Hook asked you as your character stopped by the Sheriff's Station.

"He made me pay the bill and left before I could say anything else," you growled lowly like you couldn't sleep last night.

"Look on the bright side, love!" He grins, "At least you still have me."

"...Is that supposed to cheer me up?"

~~~~~~~~~

"I got another date," your character says while you skim through some paperwork with Emma (Jen) and David (Josh).

Colin (Hook) looks up from his findings, "Who is it? What's his name?"

"His name is not important. What's important is that he's better than you in every conceivable way." You snapped suddenly.

"Bloody hell, Y/N, that could be anyone!"

~~~~~~~~~

Emilie (Belle) hands over the phone to you, "It's your boyfriend, Robbie." (Pan)

"He's NOT my boyfriend!" You snap then talk into the phone, "Hey, babe."

~~~~~~~~~

Colin was playing around backstage to make Josh laugh, so he was impersonating Robert (Rumple).