Rip My Heart Out Why Don't You?

You fanned yourself as you sat outside of Granny's on such a hot day in Storybrooke. You promised you would wait for Killian, and so you would.

You run your hand over your six-month-old pregnant stomach, and let out a huge sigh, feeling your cheeks warm up in this heat.

"What are you doing out here, love?"

The worried tone of voice made you look up and squint your eyes in the sunlight. Your smile brightens as the shadow that came over you was none other than your husband's.

"Waiting for you, what does it look like?"

"You'll dry like a raisin out here!" Killian quickly helps you to stand and starts leading you to inside Granny's Diner.

"Don't call a pregnant woman a raisin!" You teased, "Apparently we're very sensitive."

He pauses for a moment, staring at you as you both stood in front of the doorway. You noticed how his eyes grew hesitant and then replaced with happiness.

"Right, sorry darling."

He ducks his head to avoid eye contact as he takes your hand and leads you up the stairs, but you stop him by squeezing it, "No. Don't be. Now, what's wrong?"

He sighs, coming back down the stairs and slumps. He couldn't keep you from it for long,

"Charming, Swan, and I have to leave tomorrow."

You tilt your head, smiling slightly with confusion in your eyes, clearing not understanding, "What?"

"It's just...we received a threat while I was at the sheriff's office yesterday. They were instructions really and uh...they said to pack our bags and leave town tomorrow before our loved ones get hurt."

You nod and whisper, "Me."

"You and the baby." He corrected with a faltering smile.

You tighten your lips together, trying not to let any anger or sadness out and overreact until you know the full story.

"Where are you going?"

"It's..." You look up at his face, his eyes wide with sadness and hesitance, "Best I do not tell you."

You blink back tears, "Right. So I don't follow you."

"I can't risk that, love," Killian says as his hand moves up your arm in a comforting hold.

"Well-!" You try not to raise your voice, "Did these instructions say what you'll be doing? How long you'll be? When you'll come back? Do you even know who threatened you? Can you even defeat them?"

"Y/N, Y/N," He soothed as your pirate's hand swoops in and touches your belly, smoothing it to get you to relax, "Slow down, love."

"It's just..." Your eyes welled up with tears, "We're going to be having a baby in a few months and I need you to promise me that you'll be here and not on some mission in Disneyland-!"

"Disne-? What? Is that a realm?" Killian looked dumbstruck.

You felt slightly irritated that he was worried about that of all things, "It's just an amusement park-! Forget it. My point is..." You reach your hands up to the side of his face and lay your head down on his chest, "You have to promise you'll come back before I have this baby. I am not having this child without you."

"Yes, love." His smile widens, reaching his hook up to remove a hair from your face and tucking it behind your ear, making you smile through your tears, "No don't cry. I'm leaving tomorrow, not now."