Merry Woman?

You and Hook have started dating about a week ago, and you're contemplating if that was ever a good idea. You knew he was a player, you knew he used to have a thing for Emma, and you KNEW he has a vendetta against your boss, Mr. Gold, AKA Rumpelstiltskin. So you were worried if what you two had was even real.

Your brother, Robin Hood, found out about your doubts and insecurities about the situation. Him, being a little overprotective, decided to confront the one-handed man himself.

Killian was walking home from visiting you at the pawn shop that night when Robin came around the corner, looking slightly pissed,

"So word travels fast that my sister and a certain pirate are getting a bit too friendly with each other," Robin growled as he stomped up to Hook and got right in his face.

Killian froze, licking his bottom lip slightly and put on a smug smile, "She's a very lovely lady."

"Yeah, that's what every heartbreaking man says about her." The bandit spoke harshly.

The pirate's smile fell and turned into a distasteful frown. Robin stepped even closer to him, their faces just inches apart as he tried to look menacing.

"Let's be clear on something. If you hurt her...just remember that my arrows never miss their target."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you were at the pawn shop, dusting some shelves with you, Belle, and Rumple doing small talk since neither of you -except maybe Belle- was much of a morning person.

"We're gonna go get some breakfast, Y/N!" Belle smiled, holding Rumple's hand with hers and waving to you with the other.

"Okay." You smile and wave back as they left through the back door.

You started putting some objects that Gold wasn't getting any money off in the back and placing other antiques on the shelves when the door opened and the small bell rang, making you look over and your lips tug up into a small smile.

"Hey. Um...I didn't know you were stopping by today." You mumbled awkwardly.

Killian walked over to you rather quickly, not giving you enough time to react as he cups your face with his hand and kisses you for the very first time. Your whole body froze and your eyes widened, still not being able to breathe even when he pulled away. He looked sort of hurt, almost desperate.

"I love you, Y/N. You know that, right?"

You didn't respond and he continued, "I know you thought that this might not work out, and you think that I'm always out there looking for another woman, but I really do love you, darling. I'm trying to show you that I can change who I am for you, and only you. I want to be the man you need me to be."

You swallow something that almost made you choke and took a small breath, "I love you, too. Who...Who told you all this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You angrily stomped into the Merry Men's camp hidden in the woods, quickly spotting your brother and frowned, making your way towards him.

"You went to my boyfriend last night?!" You practically yelled, making the rest of Robin's followers turn to look at the two of you.

"I was trying to protect you." He said almost shamefully.

"It was none of your business, Robin! Killian and I could have worked it out just fine!"

"Wait, could have? Did something happen?" Robin's voice raised a little in anger.

"No! Except for the part how you made him feel bad and he had to go explaining himself to me!" You screamed.

"Well, he should! He's a heartbreaker and-!"

"Speak for yourself, Robin! You broke Regina's heart! My best friend!" You threw your hands up in the air, glaring into your brother's soul.

He pauses and you sigh, calming yourself down before continuing, "You may have a code, brother, and you may be married...But I know which woman you really love more."

He doesn't respond and you scowl before stomping off towards the tent that you lived in. As the only Merry Woman in Robin's band of misfits, you needed your privacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later, the Merry Men were attacked early in the morning by a dozen shadows. Which didn't make any sense? Wasn't Peter Pan dead? Robin sent a text to Emma and she and gang came running into the woods a half hour later, where the shadows have already taken the lives of most of your men, besides yourself, Robin, Little John, Will, and a few others. The sun wasn't even up yet, but the fire was building up the shadows life force, surrounding the handful of you in darkness, so the team was unable to reach you.

"Swan! Use your magic!" Regina suggested over the biting winds, desperate to get to Robin.

"Together!" Emma then brings out her light magic, Regina with her dark, and together try to build up power against the wall of shadows.

Meanwhile, underneath all the darkness, you blindly fire an arrow at the shadows, trying to pin one of them down. You miss and it goes flying out of the barrier, the team outside of it acted quickly at a random flying arrow coming in their direction and missed Hook by an inch, landing in a tree beside him.

"Arrows won't work!" Snow yelled over the shadows noise.

There wasn't any answer but a scream...your scream. You were pushed away from your brother and friends while being pinned up against a tree, the evil power trying to painfully rip out your shadow.

"Y/N! Hang on!" Robin yelled over his lungs.

Hook's eyes widened when he heard Robin yell your name and you scream in distress. He couldn't see through the darkness to see what was happening, but he wasn't gonna wait to find out. He looks down at his hook then walked up to Regina.

"Enchant this." He growled in demand.

She glares at him, confused slightly, and took her powers away from the wall of shadows. Emma pulls away, also confused at what Regina was doing and watched as The Evil Queen coated Killian's hook with a shimmering color of magic. The team waits and watches as Hook walks over to the wall of shadows keeping him away from his love. He lifts his arm up and stabs the wall with the light magic, making the shadows scream out simultaneously in pain.

They all scatter, including the one holding you up in the tree and you gasp, falling down and grunting when you landed on the ground, getting the wind knocked out of you. As you struggled to breathe and the sun finally came up over the trees, you felt Robin's hands on your shoulders, trying to help you stand.

"Y/N!" Killian ran over and frantically scooped you up in his arms, and you gladly held onto him for dear life, Robin watching the two of you curiously.

"We thought you were dead, lass!" Will came up and stared at you in shock, "It's amazing you held on for that long against a shadow!"

"Are you alright?" Snow asked, worried, "Should we take you to the hospital?"

"I think I'm fine." You said, looking back at everyone else but still being held close to Hook.

Robin watched you with worried eyes as he hugged Regina, "At least let Dr. Whales check you out." He said through his accent.

Hesitant, you nod and you smile at Killian, taking his hand and the two of you began to walk away, then Robin spoke up,

"Jones."

Killian looks back at him, and the archer just nods with approval, "Thank you."

Killian smiles with a nod, turning back to you and walked away.