Chapter 11

Sorry guys. It has been such a long time since I updated but school has been horrible lately. Well here it is!! Hope you like it!! Comment and vote if you want!!!

Abbey's POV

Magnus shut the door behind Alec, leaving us in the room alone together. That was when I became scared because of the way he looked at me with those odd cat like eyes and his body language also told me he wasn't happy at all.

"What did you tell him?" Magnus demanded.

"I told him that you were cheating on him." I said in a small voice. "I'm sorry."

"You're in love with him aren't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Yes."

I sat down on the bed and let out a sigh. What had I done.

"Now if you promise to leave Alec and I's relationship alone, we can still be friends." Magnus said sternly.

"Okay. I promise."

"Remember...Alec is mine."

"Yes."

"Good day to you." Magnus said and then left. A tear slipped gently down my cheek and then another. I had just realized what I had done and it wasn't worth it. It wasn't worth it because now Alec wouldn't trust me anymore.

Alec's POV

Magnus strode ahead of me, not walking beside me, or even talking to me.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

He stopped walking and turned around to face me on the busy street that led back to his appartment.

"It's fine. I'm mad at her not you."

"Really? I mean if you are you could tell me." I said to him.

"How could I ever be mad at you, Alec?"

I felt the blush rise to my face and butterflies filled my stomach. My heart pounded like a drum.

"Thanks." I said

"Shhh..." Magnus said putting his finger up to my lips. "Don't speak."

Then he kissed me, the world around me faded and in that moment I became the happiest person in the world.